What's new

Critical Levels Indicator (TP Levels)

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Hey guys. Here goes a Critical Levels indicator which will indicate levels where price will MOST LIKELY react to. A Great TP Level Tool. Use your S&R for confluence to enter and set TP levels Or use as a YOUR ONLY LEVELS TOOL, it pretty much does the job since price doesn't always respect your S&Rs:LOL:. Anyway. I've attached the indicator along with my set file and a screenshot so you can see how effective this tool is. Its a weekly pivot indicator but can be used on any time frame. If you don't know how to load MT4 set files...GOOGLE IT:) Good Luck and keep sharing those indicators!;)

Attachments

• Weekly Pivots.png
    Weekly Pivots.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 59
  • Weekly Gann Pivots.set
    493 bytes · Views: 17
  • fibo pivots - alerts levels.mq4
    13.4 KB · Views: 19
GUYS!!!! Wait...Always thought of playing around with this but never got around to it. Maybe because of my trading style. Anyway. Here's another set of Critical Levels that work Great for swing traders of Day traders who can hold onto a trade:)...Use the same indicator with this set. Practically using Monthly pivots.

Attachments

• Critical Levels!!!!!.set
    511 bytes · Views: 17
Hey guys. Here goes a Critical Levels indicator which will indicate levels where price will MOST LIKELY react to. A Great TP Level Tool. Use your S&R for confluence to enter and set TP levels Or use as a YOUR ONLY LEVELS TOOL, it pretty much does the job since price doesn't always respect your S&Rs:LOL:. Anyway. I've attached the indicator along with my set file and a screenshot so you can see how effective this tool is. Its a weekly pivot indicator but can be used on any time frame. If you don't know how to load MT4 set files...GOOGLE IT:) Good Luck and keep sharing those indicators!;)
This is very interesting and your weekly levels set looks quite close to those levels of a highly useful level application called powerzone levels for the Long term template ie H1 and H4 template. Thanks for sharing the Monthly pivots- will be trying that out as well,

Do you have settings for Intraday trading or scalping on M1- M5 time frames ( scalping template) or the Short term template ( timeframe M15)? Thanks

This is very interesting and your weekly levels set looks quite close to those levels of a highly useful level application called powerzone levels for the Long term template ie H1 and H4 template. Thanks for sharing the Monthly pivots- will be trying that out as well,

Do you have settings for Intraday trading or scalping on M1- M5 time frames ( scalping template) or the Short term template ( timeframe M15)? Thanks
I suggest you use the same template in the 15m chart. with your entry indicators and use the levels as your TPs and SLs..

I suggest you use the same template in the 15m chart. with your entry indicators and use the levels as your TPs and SL

Mr Indicators,

Thanks for your reply. Will be trying out your suggestion. Trying to use them as stops and targets as suggested. Prices do seem to go to these levels. Thanks again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.