CRYSTAL indicator - this is a trend in the future

Does not redraw signals
For binary options and forex
You can trade on any timeframe
Any currency pair
Winrate from 70% and above
90% uniqueness algorithm

Why is the CRYSTAL indicator so accurate
Below are a few good aspects because of which the indicator gives such clear signals
Crystal is a uniquely latest foreign exchange market algorithm that includes only 10% of third-party code
The last update was on February 2, 2020. The update includes updating the history of price dynamics and increasing the percentage of market sentiment
The main time for calculating the signals was taken exactly 1 minute. This difficult time interval for many traders with the Crystal indicator is now available to everyone. And on older T.F., these signals became accurate - 100%
The operation of the CRYSTAL algorithm from the inside

Below you can see and get acquainted with the operation of the Crystal trading algorithm from the inside.

The indicator searches and calculates various features and patterns in price dynamics. Finds overbought and oversold ranges. All calculations are based on the history of price movements over the past year.

It analyzes candles determining the possibilities of warring strones - Bulls (buyers) and Bears (sellers). Thus, getting a percentage possibility of overbought or oversold

If in the overbought zone the ratio of Bears and Bulls reaches the 2/1 mark (in percentage terms), then the indicator gives a sell signal. And exactly the opposite - If the ratio of Bulls and Bears in the oversold zone reaches 2/1 (in percentage terms), then the indicator gives a buy signal

Attachments

• CRYSTAL.zip
    13.3 KB · Views: 57
Can any one please let me know if it is good as they say or just bad and repaint if so it will be bad and devaur aour account in long term

Iam so grateful for this masterpiece of an incredible metatrader 4 indicator experience it's haves an incredible algorithm and presign show ing you all the right support and ressistance and tops and bottoms

I am getting doubtful about this after reading the cvomments.
No
I am getting doubtful about this after reading the cvomments.
You will find it quite good and very so much helpful for you and beginner class traders and profistional class traders and every one as well:):):)Ok handOk handOk hand

ITS NOT ACCYRATE AT ALL
THE SUPPORT AND RESISTENCE REPAINTS WHICH CAUSES NON PROFITABLE EXECUTIONSclapping handsclapping hands(n)
ITS NOT ACCYRATE AT ALL
THE SUPPORT AND RESISTENCE REPAINTS WHICH CAUSES NON PROFITABLE EXECUTIONS. No no no I refuse what you said it's so quiet very much accurate and the support and resssistance levels are very helpful and the tops and bottoms are accurate use it to determine take profits and to determine stop loss only:):)Ok handOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.