What's new

Custom Moving Averages.ex4 found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it

Mohmmed khalid

This is a great indicator... I've used 2.0 for some time now because I can't get 3.0 to work on MT4. The trick is MONITORING a higher timeframe FIRST and then AFTER an EXPANSION, drop down to a lower timeframe and WAIT for the WHITE DOT and LINE to print. Take your stop loss at the green or red lines OR as I prefer, the last swing high or low. Just make sure you trade in the same direction as the HIGHER timeframe. You'll definitely profit.

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Custom moving average Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Custom indicator intraday trading Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Custom indicator for forex Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M My Custom Indicators Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P How to install custom indicators on mt4 platform Forex Education 4
K CUSTOM STRATEGY TESTER BASED ON FAST MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS Trading Systems and Strategies 0
lpgfx MA Ribbon Blast Profitable Custom Indicator, You must try! Forex Indicators and Tools 0
lpgfx MADIBAFXSYSTEM Custom Indikator MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 3
lpgfx Custom Indicator "BAWANG (UNION)" Forex Indicators and Tools 0
phumzo how can i set an EA or Custom indicators to run on MeTar Trader 4 APK platform? MetaTrader 0
vicknov General WHICH WOULD YOU SAY IS THE BEST? PRICE ACTION STRATEGIES? OR CUSTOM INDICATORS?? Interactive Forex Trading 14
B How can I add a custom indicator inside MT4 app for Android? MetaTrader 2
B Mobile custom indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
trey is there anywhere that you get a mt4 custom indicator to work on mt5 MetaTrader 0
K Custom Agimat Trading system Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
F Renko Medium scalper with an additional custom indicator... Forex Indicators and Tools 1
woody Custom coding for Metatrader 4/5 MetaTrader 0
T Help! Create EA from custom signal indicator Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
Dexter410 General Best moving average for day trading Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S The simple or the exponential moving average? General Discussions 2
S How to Choose the Proper “Length” of a Moving Average General Discussions 1
A Trade with help of the moving Average Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K Simple Moving Average Formula Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R 200 Simple Moving Average Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Channel Breakout and Moving Averge Trading System Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Strategy Forex gamer, is just normal indicator, but it do repaint sometimes but you have to add it filter like moving average and support and resistance line Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G three exponential moving averages trading system.rar Trading Systems and Strategies 2
I Crossover alert of Moving averages for MT4 MetaTrader 0
H Swing trading and moving averages Forex Education 0
Tobbyalone Best moving averages for binary Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F Smooth moving averages Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Do you use Moving averages in your trafing strategy? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
B The best to use is the moving avarage indicator the 20 simple moving avarage Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S Dow jones keep moving up General Discussions 1
U Moving Average Divergence and Convergence General Discussions 7
T Exponential Moving Average Forex Trading Strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Relative strength index and moving average Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M General MA Cross Pro Moving Average Crossover MetaTrader 4
G ABI Sleeping Giant is moving as planned! Commodities 0
J Indicator VSA ADVANCE VOLUME WITH VSA MOVING AVERAGE Forex Indicators and Tools 0
Ndila Moving average best combination Trading Systems and Strategies 3
R Indicator Zero lag - Hull moving average (alerts) for MT4 free Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K Strategy EXPONENTIAL MOVING AVERAGES Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P Strategy Do market makers still use Fibonacci Retracements when moving the markets Forex Education 2
M General Nasdaq 100 Index General Discussion and Moving Avarages in MT4 platform and the advanced MT5. General Discussions 2
P Suggestion TRADING MOVING AVERAGES THAT WILL HELP YOUR TRADING JOURNEY Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Using moving averages Forex Education 0
S Indicator 200 20 MOVING AVERAGE Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Scalper Cluster Moving Averages - effective trading filter Forex Indicators and Tools 1
G Profitable EA MOVING MINI MAX INDXICATEUR AKA SPIKE KILLER Trading Systems and Strategies 17