What's new

Deriv Synthetic Indices.... lets kill it ...

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maldok88

Good day to readers of this thread, im going to share with you guy on how to make the best out of assets relating to synthetic indices... and i would like you guys to join me on the journey to success, hoping to see you encourage this thread....
i havnt attached anything with this msg so dont search much....:D... once i see the response this thread starts getting i will do the rest of the commitment for the fulfilment of the subject...

(y)

No replies? A shame. I would really like to find out more about trading synthetic indices. How are you getting on? :unsure:

The best synthetic indices, like the vix 75 are only available in Africa, so a waste of time for many.....
Except USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Singapore, and Europe (and maybe 1 or 2 other countries that are highly regulated), the rest of the world has access to the synthetics market.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.