What's new

General Discover Savings at My Funded FX!

propfirms

Prop Firms
Embark on a journey towards financial empowerment with an alluring 30% discount. Use the exclusive promo code 'JAN30' for account sizes of 5K, 10K, and 25K, covering ALL PLANS and opening diverse opportunities for traders seeking an enhanced trading experience.

MFF-JAN30.png
Unlocking versatility, the 'JAN30' code allows unlimited use per customer, creating a continuous path for savings and improved trading potential. Act swiftly, seizing the opportunity to apply this code before its expiration on January 31st at 11:59 PM CST.

More than just a platform, My Funded FX serves as a strategic partner in your trading journey. This time-limited offer injects an additional layer of excitement into your trading experience, offering a pathway to both savings and success. Don't let the chance slip away—optimize your trading journey and capitalize on the financial opportunities My Funded FX provides!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.