What's new

Do you watch streamers?

tom123

nope. no point when you have insanely fast internet. Just torrent, grab beer and popcorn - profit.

Danfrotnk09

I have not done it for 2 years, but before that I was 3 years in which if I saw them enough and sincerely I plan to do it again in my free time.

yaku

After putting on a trade I usually watch a stream or play a game myself just to not look at the chart all the time and let the trade develop

arash68

i do both. i watch stream and trade saw them enough and sincerely I plan to do it again in my free time.

k9898

I do sometimes but only if I know the info is highly valuable otehrwise is too low value/time density for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
godfreychege Employing a baby sitter to watch trades General Discussions 5
Ahmed zabir Economic Calendar - Top 5 Things to Watch This Week General Discussions 1
AGABA IVAN Forex News Marks to watch General Discussions 1
P Forex News AUD/USD: 'Greater Confidence' In A Shift At The RBA; Key Signal To Watch - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Dec FOMC: Balance Of Risks N-Term & In 2018: Key Levels To Watch - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD, EUR/GBP: Ranges In Place Into Year-End: Levels To Watch - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CAD: Staying Short Into BoC; Key Levels To Watch - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD, USD/JPY: Price-Action & Levels To Watch This Week - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: What To Watch This Week & How To Position? - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Post-ECB & Ahead Of Next Week's FOMC: Key Levels To Watch - Danske Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Where The ECB Could Surprise? Key Levels To Watch - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY: Neutral Bias Ahead Of Oct-22 Snap Elections; Levels To Watch - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Consolidation Phase: Levels To Watch - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: It's 'Now Or Never' For Tactical Bears; Levels To Watch - SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: The Next Leg Lower; Key DXY Level To Watch - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD/USD: Spec Bet & Technical Setup Increasingly Bullish; Levels To Watch - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CHF: Range-Trade With S/T Downside Bias Before A Rebound; Levels To Watch - Citi Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY: Real Flows In The Driver Seat: Levels To Watch - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY: Key Support Likely To Hold Absent An Equity Correction; Levels To Watch - NAB Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/JPY: Sits In Bullish Cloud, Stuck In Triangle; Levels To Watch - BofAML Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD/CAD: All Eyes On Canada CPI On Friday; Key Level To Watch - Credit Suisse Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Testing A Very Crucial Area Around ECB; Levels To Watch - ABN AMRO Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/USD: Neutral Bias Into Key Tech Resistance Area; N-Term Range To Watch - BTMU Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News Fed Yellen Press Conference: Watch Live Interactive Forex Trading 0