What's new

New EA EA Happy Gold Review

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Hi, thanks for sharing the EA, as soon as I gain experience I leave you the screens of my back tests here and share my experience.emotion smileemotion smile

I have updated copy of EA Happy Gold v1.7.1 for the latest builds of MT4 Also I will include a copy of version 1.1 which is profitable as well with my optimized strategy test.

Please share any settings files you may have for both of these EA's.
It's not work on eur/usd ?

Ich muss mich bei dir bedanken, die erste EA aus dem Forum habe ich backteste und funktioniert auch ohne eingestellte Datei sofort gewinnbringend. Zumindest im Backtest freue ich mich darauf, den EA ab Montag im Demokonto laufen zu lassen. Ich werde Ihnen meine Ergebnisse hier mitteilen, bis jetzt bin ich begeistert, gute Nacht und einen schönen Sonntag wünsch ich alles

Attachments

• genial.jpg
    genial.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 60
  • evtl besser ersichtlich.jpg
    evtl besser ersichtlich.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I have purchased this EA and its very bad and I lost money, If somebody want this EA, let me know I will provide my license free. But its sure you will lost all your money.
I totally agree with glian, My friend brought this EA and he lost big money with this EA, Please stay away from this EA.

I am also the owner of EA. If you are using Happy Gold, you need the right broker with slippage protect as recommended by the dealer because it is a scalper strategy.

C
I have updated copy of EA Happy Gold v1.7.1 for the latest builds of MT4 Also I will include a copy of version 1.1 which is profitable as well with my optimized strategy test.

Please share any settings files you may have for both of these EA's.

Could you please share the link to download, pretty please

I am also the owner of EA. If you are using Happy Gold, you need the right broker with slippage protect as recommended by the dealer because it is a scalper strategy.
Are you sure? I have happy gold and to my knowledge it is using hedging strategy. Not scalping.

Also, EA's for gold need a high balance. You can't expect a EA who's working only on XAU/USD to be profitable with a balance less than $1000. There's too much volatility in this pair, so you need a decent balance to sustain it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.