What's new

EFC Indicator + Scanner

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

rashidsiddique03

EFC Indicator Evaluation
Constructed to work with the Beta-trader 4 platform, and Buying and selling View, the EFC Indicator claims that their shoppers can “persistently make over $1000 per week.” The builders inform us that they’ve taken one of the crucial common methods, again examined it to make this indicator that “routinely detects reversal patterns.” The indicator will present merchants with the entry level, the take revenue goal and the stoploss goal. In doing so, merchants can depend on a 1 to 3 danger reward ratio to develop their accounts.

Attachments

• EFC-Indicatorscanner.zip
    204.2 KB · Views: 151
I sometimes found it difficult to a channel but with this indicator, I have nothing to worry about. I love divergence trading because is the best strategy

EFC Indicator Evaluation
Constructed to work with the Beta-trader 4 platform, and Buying and selling View, the EFC Indicator claims that their shoppers can “persistently make over $1000 per week.” The builders inform us that they’ve taken one of the crucial common methods, again examined it to make this indicator that “routinely detects reversal patterns.” The indicator will present merchants with the entry level, the take revenue goal and the stoploss goal. In doing so, merchants can depend on a 1 to 3 danger reward ratio to develop their accounts.
Thanks for the indicaror

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.