What's new

EURUSD GBPUSD SCALP EA

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Paulo89x

Scalping Expert Advisor
Indicated pairs: EURUSD / GBPUSD
I did some tests on a demo account and it proved to be reasonably consistent. I also inform you to use all config. default, but with 0.01 (lot) and 15 point (take-profit). Using the RSI period at 14 makes all the difference.

Attachments

• Scalper Trader - V1.12.ex4
    27.3 KB · Views: 68
Have anyone tried this EA. How far EAs work at the news timing. Is it good to go at the news time with these kinds of EA?

i hope each one posting EA to place a performance charts history on minimum 1 year to view about it ,,thanks ...

Scalping Expert Advisor
I did some tests on a demo account and it proved to be reasonably consistent. I also inform you to use all config. default, but with 0.01 (lot) and 15 point (take-profit). Using the RSI period at 14 makes all the difference.
For how long has this been running. The consistency of good performance over a longer period of time will speak for itself for any trading EA

Scalping Expert Advisor

Can you tell us a little bit more about your experiences with it? :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online