What's new

EURUSD SELL SIGNAL for monday

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
HI GUYS ITS MY PREDICTION FOR EURUSD TODAY ........I EXPECT IT WILL REACH SELL TARGET 1.11740 ..........TELL YOUR COMMENTS ALSO HERE EURUSD SELL SIGNAL for monday

HI GUYS ITS MY PREDICTION FOR EURUSD TODAY ........I EXPECT IT WILL REACH SELL TARGET 1.11740 ..........TELL YOUR COMMENTS ALSO HERE EURUSD SELL SIGNAL for monday

EURUSD is currently at 1.11002 which is lower than the price you expected it to reach. Could you probably be talking about a bullish move rather than bearish? Please revise your analysis .

EURUSD for D1 maintains a bullish outlook. it must be noted that it is on its way up to 1.13000 level but before moving upward it will descend downwards until 1.10456 which is the first key reversal level. If this happens it can continue upward until 1.13000. But you must also note that there is also a strong S/R level at 1.1000 which I must say that it is the second point to expect the reversal if it doesn't occur in the first level as I mentioned earlier. Attached is the screenshot of the analysis you can find useful for better understanding. clapping handsclapping hands

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 1.13.01.png
    Screenshot 2020-03-15 at 1.13.01.png
    286.2 KB · Views: 8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.