What's new

General Flex EA and FX Kunai EA

Flex EA and FX Kunai EA - are these good EA's? There are lots of people testing it.

I'm not sure if it good or not until we test it. So we can see the difference between these 2 EA. Since I'm using Flex, it have lot's of strategies. You can use or try modify based your setting. Test it on demo, until you get your best result.
The only things you need to use is your time. Learn the EA itself.

I'm not sure if it good or not until we test it. So we can see the difference between these 2 EA. Since I'm using Flex, it have lot's of strategies. You can use or try modify based your setting. Test it on demo, until you get your best result.
The only things you need to use is your time. Learn the EA itself.
Do you know any live track record of Flex EA? What are the settings, Time Frame, currencies?

Do you know any live track record of Flex EA? What are the settings, Time Frame, currencies?

Hurm.. hard to say, but you can check another thread that I follow, FLEX EA too. There is live track record I made for myself and some screenshot I post. But the live record will be share to public later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.