What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Hi Folks, I use the Flex quite for a long time and tested multiple versions. The 4.91 is quite good and behave under forward testing equal to the latest 5.00 that I attached. When you backtest the 4.91 and the 5.00 the results are little different. I figured out over hundret hours of optimizing a scalping strategy that is profitable and survive the largest price movements. I also have a grid trading strategy which is quite profitable and secure. It uses a limited number of grids and a optimized lot and distance step multiplier. When the Grid is used to it's max extention which is roughly 250 pips it buys a hedge to secure from further drawdown. You can calculate this and you know how much this is (in the worst case). This hedge order you have to trade manually by waiting for a market move. This is the most safest way to do grid trading. For your own layout of the grid you can use my calculator. The version 5.00 is a original version which you get from the website when you are a registered user. This version is working on demo but for the real account you need a license code. I suggest once you made enough money (which should be possible) you invest a few hundred dollar to buy a license.
Thanks bro

Like this one?? Why not understand the EA, Backtest, Start with demo and wait 1 month.

Just take last week history and the first setting quite risk, so I reduce it and make fixed lot. This is small account, using cent. Standard account, yes, I do have it too, but still backtest it with small amount. Just start myfxbook, let see how long it will survive.
By the way, if someone have MT5 fix version that will be great as I can use the setting for backtest with multiple pairs.
which set file are you using? default or custom?

Yes, as I promise, will be send it here one day.
This is my gold setup with M1. I already live test with other timeframe, for gold, not that good.

For me, to get the TP is very hard. So, I change the profit base with percentage. It still 1:1 ratio but that if reach TP, if not reach, it close using percent of profit.

This start with $100. I will share when it reach $1000.
I don't want to share something useless here. Everyone want to make money right, so at least please give me time for me share nice and good set files later.

View attachment 26084
Some real chart with trade info.

There is MTF setup with Gold, just start with fresh account. I will share screenshot next or 2 weeks later.
Which ea are you used in the above screenshot?

Like this one?? Why not understand the EA, Backtest, Start with demo and wait 1 month.

Just take last week history and the first setting quite risk, so I reduce it and make fixed lot. This is small account, using cent. Standard account, yes, I do have it too, but still backtest it with small amount. Just start myfxbook, let see how long it will survive.
By the way, if someone have MT5 fix version that will be great as I can use the setting for backtest with multiple pairs.
Bro can you share your set file.

hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
THOSE ARE THE OUTDATED EA WHERES THE GOOD ONES

hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
good one must use low spread and low latency

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.