What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
Can you explain me, if possible modify code ijn MT$ editor for other instrument how cryptos

I've tried to install FXSSI Pro Indicators in MT4 for Mac but when I click for able the DDL IMPORT the software crash. Have you a solution? Thanks in advance

hi all

if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
Thank you so much Bro.

hi all

Bad testv2000 2020

hi all

this works?

waiting Bro

Yes, as I promise, will be send it here one day.
This is my gold setup with M1. I already live test with other timeframe, for gold, not that good.

For me, to get the TP is very hard. So, I change the profit base with percentage. It still 1:1 ratio but that if reach TP, if not reach, it close using percent of profit.

This start with $100. I will share when it reach $1000.
I don't want to share something useless here. Everyone want to make money right, so at least please give me time for me share nice and good set files later.

XAUUSD.png
Some real chart with trade info.

There is MTF setup with Gold, just start with fresh account. I will share screenshot next or 2 weeks later.

Yes, as I promise, will be send it here one day.
This is my gold setup with M1. I already live test with other timeframe, for gold, not that good.

For me, to get the TP is very hard. So, I change the profit base with percentage. It still 1:1 ratio but that if reach TP, if not reach, it close using percent of profit.

This start with $100. I will share when it reach $1000.
I don't want to share something useless here. Everyone want to make money right, so at least please give me time for me share nice and good set files later.

View attachment 26084
Some real chart with trade info.

There is MTF setup with Gold, just start with fresh account. I will share screenshot next or 2 weeks later.

Some update with this setup but for only 1 timeframe. H1.

I've been using this setup and start with $1000. I'm sure that you all don't want to use this setup but I read somewhere that martingale is good is you know your setting.
Thanks to that person and others to let me study how the FLEX working. This one is from my other VPS which I copy trade other account (family members).

XAUUSD.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.