What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Yes correct. I noticed and tried with some strategies, what I know, for me, only FlexHybrid and Halfgrid can maintain, but must have a lot of equity. Now I've been trying "YourOwnSetting" for 2 weeks. May I know, if you use the "YourOwnSetting" strategy, how many SL/TP do you put in the setting? Or may I know, do you use EquityTP too?
Ok, I give you some tips how to create your grid. First you need my excel tool to calculate the drawdown. Don't forget to add the drawdown that you get from the pips of all lots until it buys a hedge.

The grid distance is different from the pair that you trade. For example the EURCHF has a ratio of 1:1 and EURAUD has 1:1.5 therefore the volatility in pips in the daily range is higher. Therefore the grid distance must be larger.

If the market is slow a lower grid distance is better. Like a car when you drive at low speed you use the first gear and at higher speed higher gears. Use the grid step multiplier to expand your grid size to match those conditions.

Use a lot multiplier to increase your lots in that way that a short movement in the right direction bring your basket at break even or profit. A higher lot multiplier need less trades a lower can have more trades.

I don't use SL or Drawdown SL Pct, I use hedge once and trade this situation manually. Hedging is better than losses. I have grids where this happen very rare, less than one time per year. This is just for emergency to limit drawdown to a fixed amount. Design a grid that doesn't consume more than 35% of your capital. Then you can trade 2 pairs in one account.

Use the DynEquityTP trailing function. Optimize that multiplier. This has a huge influence on your profit. Look for the FloatingTPPct parameter and optimize this, too.

Please exclude the trading time from 23 PM to 2 AM because the spreads are quite high.

Ok, I give you some tips how to create your grid. First you need my excel tool to calculate the drawdown. Don't forget to add the drawdown that you get from the pips of all lots until it buys a hedge.

The grid distance is different from the pair that you trade. For example the EURCHF has a ratio of 1:1 and EURAUD has 1:1.5 therefore the volatility in pips in the daily range is higher. Therefore the grid distance must be larger.

If the market is slow a lower grid distance is better. Like a car when you drive at low speed you use the first gear and at higher speed higher gears. Use the grid step multiplier to expand your grid size to match those conditions.

Use a lot multiplier to increase your lots in that way that a short movement in the right direction bring your basket at break even or profit. A higher lot multiplier need less trades a lower can have more trades.

I don't use SL or Drawdown SL Pct, I use hedge once and trade this situation manually. Hedging is better than losses. I have grids where this happen very rare, less than one time per year. This is just for emergency to limit drawdown to a fixed amount. Design a grid that doesn't consume more than 35% of your capital. Then you can trade 2 pairs in one account.

Use the DynEquityTP trailing function. Optimize that multiplier. This has a huge influence on your profit. Look for the FloatingTPPct parameter and optimize this, too.

Please exclude the trading time from 23 PM to 2 AM because the spreads are quite high.

Thanks for the tips. Just looked at your excel tool. Firstly, I'm sorry because of my English. I need to understand it slowly.
Will you share your simple setting for M5? I'm not sure about the ratio you mention, like "grid distance". If you can give simple one, that will be great.

Hello. I'm preparing a vps to run some long-time tests, any advice on different settings to use? thanks

Hello. I'm preparing a vps to run some long-time tests, any advice on different settings to use? thanks

It's depend on your vps. Like this one. I have 3 VPS. Since I'm from Asia, so 2 is from Asia and 1 is from London. This might be weird but yeah this is what happened actually.
Let's take London session, my Asia VPS both of them open SELL order, but London VPS open Buy.

What I do is, using FXSSI Trade Session indicator and then put it on 1 chart for London and Asia VPS. Write down the time you want to trade and then put it on your setting.
Unless if you want to use new version above (you need the license) and then with that you can turn off trade session or use it with your setting.

Thanks for the tips. Just looked at your excel tool. Firstly, I'm sorry because of my English. I need to understand it slowly.
Will you share your simple setting for M5? I'm not sure about the ratio you mention, like "grid distance". If you can give simple one, that will be great.

Hi limevanilla, as a good example you can try the following Setup on GBPUSD H1. You can test trough the year 2022 and it is running smooth making roughly 10% of your capital per month and has a low drawdown. In the time from 19.09.-21.10.22 you'll see a huge drawdown, which is for most setups (except scalpers) a critical point. Try this with and without hedge in the backtester and view the results. With the hedge you have roughly 20% drawdown and this is the fixed maximum. Without hedge your account is blown. This is the reason why most traders loose all capital even when the strategy runs well for months. No grid trading strategy is safe, it works only until (the day of justice) is coming. In times like now, this can happen more and more often.

To recover this DD you have to wait for a entry point where the market recover. This is more likely after 1-2 days when the market is exhausted. Then you sell the hedge in profit, wait until the price go up and place a new hedge for security (pending order). You need roughly 70pips to have a full recovery of your losses or when the trend is clear place an order with the trend to get a faster recovery. You must do this manually. This is the safest way. There are hundreds of videos on youtube how to trade manually, have a look at the channel from Nick Shawn. You can learn some basic techniques.

For the full strategy you select different pairs. Make sure that the chart doesn't look the same otherwise you have a problem on all pairs the same time. Then you need to know the maximun drawdown of you pairs. You can run your grid into hedge and stop the backtester, note the drawdown that you see in the report. Sum all DD from your pairs and make sure that ths is not more than 80% in total. This would be the case if all pairs go in drawdown at the same time what is almost impossible, but you never know.

If you are able to run 4 of those pairs in one account and you get 40% increase per month you double your balance after 2 months, 7.5x after 6 months, 56x after one year!

Attachments

• GBPUSD H1 Hedge.set
    25.5 KB · Views: 41
Hi limevanilla, as a good example you can try the following Setup on GBPUSD H1. You can test trough the year 2022 and it is running smooth making roughly 10% of your capital per month and has a low drawdown. In the time from 19.09.-21.10.22 you'll see a huge drawdown, which is for most setups (except scalpers) a critical point. Try this with and without hedge in the backtester and view the results. With the hedge you have roughly 20% drawdown and this is the fixed maximum. Without hedge your account is blown. This is the reason why most traders loose all capital even when the strategy runs well for months. No grid trading strategy is safe, it works only until (the day of justice) is coming. In times like now, this can happen more and more often.

To recover this DD you have to wait for a entry point where the market recover. This is more likely after 1-2 days when the market is exhausted. Then you sell the hedge in profit, wait until the price go up and place a new hedge for security (pending order). You need roughly 70pips to have a full recovery of your losses or when the trend is clear place an order with the trend to get a faster recovery. You must do this manually. This is the safest way. There are hundreds of videos on youtube how to trade manually, have a look at the channel from Nick Shawn. You can learn some basic techniques.

For the full strategy you select different pairs. Make sure that the chart doesn't look the same otherwise you have a problem on all pairs the same time. Then you need to know the maximun drawdown of you pairs. You can run your grid into hedge and stop the backtester, note the drawdown that you see in the report. Sum all DD from your pairs and make sure that ths is not more than 80% in total. This would be the case if all pairs go in drawdown at the same time what is almost impossible, but you never know.

If you are able to run 4 of those pairs in one account and you get 40% increase per month you double your balance after 2 months, 7.5x after 6 months, 56x after one year!

Thanks for the set. I use the same strategy as this set and when I check, yours much more safer and better. I have a question, since you said that avoid trading around 23PM to 2AM, this is Sydney session right? If I check my broker time, this is the session.
I do open around 4AM which is 1 hours after Tokyo session.

Thanks for the set. I use the same strategy as this set and when I check, yours much more safer and better. I have a question, since you said that avoid trading around 23PM to 2AM, this is Sydney session right? If I check my broker time, this is the session.
I do open around 4AM which is 1 hours after Tokyo session.
Hi, the Asian session is quite slow and it is likely that there is not much going on. When you start at 4 AM Broker Market time (ICMarkets for example) this is fine.

At the moment I focus on trading XAUEUR and XAUUSD. This is the most reliable and profitable pair for my strategy. For fun you can run a grid for one month in the backtester with a step size of 5 Pips, Lot Multiplier 1.15 and 20 trades in both directions. You'll see it make huge profit. I won't recommend those settings on a real account, but you get closer to a profitable setup.Your setup should survive the last 2 years in the backtester and you should use the hedge for emergency. Adjust the risk to a level that suits you. Try 2 weeks on a Demo account and then go live.

I want to mention that the Flex could have a problem to trade only in one direction. In your Metatrader you find a tab with global variables. Delete the entry with the pair that doesn't trade and delete some entry similar TPpause... Then this bug is fixed.

I tried to backtest this EA and different set files but my MT4 does not open any trade even in backtest mode.
Does anyone else had this problem?

Hi, the Asian session is quite slow and it is likely that there is not much going on. When you start at 4 AM Broker Market time (ICMarkets for example) this is fine.

At the moment I focus on trading XAUEUR and XAUUSD. This is the most reliable and profitable pair for my strategy. For fun you can run a grid for one month in the backtester with a step size of 5 Pips, Lot Multiplier 1.15 and 20 trades in both directions. You'll see it make huge profit. I won't recommend those settings on a real account, but you get closer to a profitable setup.Your setup should survive the last 2 years in the backtester and you should use the hedge for emergency. Adjust the risk to a level that suits you. Try 2 weeks on a Demo account and then go live.

I want to mention that the Flex could have a problem to trade only in one direction. In your Metatrader you find a tab with global variables. Delete the entry with the pair that doesn't trade and delete some entry similar TPpause... Then this bug is fixed.
Thanks for the tips. I'm using step 8 for xauusd and the other settings combination with your set and mine. Are you using M5? Because right now, my Gold setup using H1 and it quite safe and good.

To be honest, before this I'm using fredy and others set but it almost blow my account. Then after combining yours and mine also using your Grid Excel, it wow. I will share the result with everyone here later.

A question, do I need to adjust or enhanced my gold set every month?

I tried to backtest this EA and different set files but my MT4 does not open any trade even in backtest mode.
Does anyone else had this problem?
I'm not sure but this is what I do.

1. Use flex 4.91 share on this thread.
2. Enable auto trading
3. Go to options tool and set web url for news
4. Copy and paste indicator and expert into the folders
5. Test with yourownsetting strategy, pipstep 0 and timeframe 5/15.(For test only)
6. Check expert advisors journal and see if news indicator remove by mt4 or not, sometime you need to put it on the chart first after number 3.

As you said, Xauusd. Using mine and your grid calculation and this setup really good. And I don't trade on Friday. Start this setup on 17/03/2023 until now. Thanks for your tips.

Screenshot_20230414_010508.jpg

hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
Plz can u share the setfile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.