What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
It very good

I'm not sure but this is what I do.

1. Use flex 4.91 share on this thread.
2. Enable auto trading
3. Go to options tool and set web url for news
4. Copy and paste indicator and expert into the folders
5. Test with yourownsetting strategy, pipstep 0 and timeframe 5/15.(For test only)
6. Check expert advisors journal and see if news indicator remove by mt4 or not, sometime you need to put it on the chart first after number 3.

hi thx for help.
i get this error
2023.04.26 19:15:00.401 FlexNewsIndicator USDCAD,M30: FFC: failed to open FFC-ffcal_week_this-USDCAD-29988.xml file, Error code = 5004
and this for all pairs i trade

hi all
hi hackers and programmers
here I shared the FLEX EA v4.95i from forex wiki website
the EA is amazing and unlocked but it have no Kernel32.dll in dependencies lab

is there anybody solve the problem?
if somebody solve the problem i share a setfile make 100$ in month for 500& deposit.
thanks

hi thx for help.
i get this error
2023.04.26 19:15:00.401 FlexNewsIndicator USDCAD,M30: FFC: failed to open FFC-ffcal_week_this-USDCAD-29988.xml file, Error code = 5004
and this for all pairs i trade

Did you put the URL into your Expert Advisors tab? I think it because it not downloading the .xml.

I still get the 5004 error.

I have followed the step from the guide

( If you're on a VPS your news indicator is giving error 5004 or no events shown on your charts, you will need to turn off Internet Explorer Security: https://pivps.com/disable-internet-explorer-enhanced-security-configuration-ie-esc-windows-server/ )

and also entered the url you gave.

All this does not help.
I hope you will share your knowledge with us and teach us how to use Flex correctly.

hello, I still get the error message even when I enter the above address.
I still get the 5004 error.

I have followed the step from the guide

( If you're on a VPS your news indicator is giving error 5004 or no events shown on your charts, you will need to turn off Internet Explorer Security: https://pivps.com/disable-internet-explorer-enhanced-security-configuration-ie-esc-windows-server/ )

and also entered the url you gave.

All this does not help.
I hope you will share your knowledge with us and teach us how to use Flex correctly.

Oh.. both of you got the same error.
Use this news indicator for flex. This one is working perfectly for me.

Attachments

• FlexNewsIndicator.ex4
    56.7 KB · Views: 76
Big Thx works instantly.

if you show us how to use the felx profitably. you are my new personal hero :)

Hi,

I will open my own thread later regarding flex ea. But for now I think it would be good if you do research or try the existing set of files first so that you can get to know more about this flex ea.
Don't worry, I don't take a single penny from anyone. I even gave my set of files to someone for free in telegram. This is because he learned this flex ea and because of that I gave him my set.

"If you are that person, you know that I share the same result as in this thread to you."
Learn and get to know flex first, many people also provide set files in this forum, you can change the set from that. Also, don't forget to read the manual.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.