What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Mine working perfectly until now. All my cent account running without problem. What strategy you used? If you use trend strategy, it's take long time to open a trade. Share you setting and let me see what I can help with it.
i use default seting and test on demo account , can i see you seting and strategy thank

Mine working perfectly until now. All my cent account running without problem. What strategy you used? If you use trend strategy, it's take long time to open a trade. Share you setting and let me see what I can help with it.
i usee default setting

Attachments

• f.PNG
    f.PNG
    40.8 KB · Views: 70
  • r.PNG
    r.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 70
Timeframe: H1 or H4 preferred but will work on any. If you start using some of the indicator filters, you should stick to H4 or H1.

Currency Pairs: You can trade just about any non exotic curreny pairs with reasonable spread. These have been the best performers: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, NZDUSD

DO NOT TRADE: EURNZD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCHF

I think it is one of the best EA
is this with the default settings? thanks

Timeframe: H1 or H4 preferred but will work on any. If you start using some of the indicator filters, you should stick to H4 or H1.

Currency Pairs: You can trade just about any non exotic curreny pairs with reasonable spread. These have been the best performers: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, NZDUSD

DO NOT TRADE: EURNZD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCHF

I think it is one of the best EA
Yes, i think its the best one.

Hi Folks, I use the Flex quite for a long time and tested multiple versions. The 4.91 is quite good and behave under forward testing equal to the latest 5.00 that I attached. When you backtest the 4.91 and the 5.00 the results are little different. I figured out over hundret hours of optimizing a scalping strategy that is profitable and survive the largest price movements. I also have a grid trading strategy which is quite profitable and secure. It uses a limited number of grids and a optimized lot and distance step multiplier. When the Grid is used to it's max extention which is roughly 250 pips it buys a hedge to secure from further drawdown. You can calculate this and you know how much this is (in the worst case). This hedge order you have to trade manually by waiting for a market move. This is the most safest way to do grid trading. For your own layout of the grid you can use my calculator. The version 5.00 is a original version which you get from the website when you are a registered user. This version is working on demo but for the real account you need a license code. I suggest once you made enough money (which should be possible) you invest a few hundred dollar to buy a license.

Attachments

• Forex-Flex-EA MT4 v5.0 (FTMO).zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
  • Forex-Flex-EA MT5 FTMO v5.0.zip
    685 KB · Views: 63
  • Olivers Grid Calculator.zip
    16.8 KB · Views: 43
Has anyone tested?
Is good?
Have a good RATIO? :).

Like this one?? Why not understand the EA, Backtest, Start with demo and wait 1 month.

Just take last week history and the first setting quite risk, so I reduce it and make fixed lot. This is small account, using cent. Standard account, yes, I do have it too, but still backtest it with small amount. Just start myfxbook, let see how long it will survive.
By the way, if someone have MT5 fix version that will be great as I can use the setting for backtest with multiple pairs.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230316_163756.jpg
    Screenshot_20230316_163756.jpg
    532.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230317_025022.jpg
    Screenshot_20230317_025022.jpg
    414.8 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Hi Folks, I use the Flex quite for a long time and tested multiple versions. The 4.91 is quite good and behave under forward testing equal to the latest 5.00 that I attached. When you backtest the 4.91 and the 5.00 the results are little different. I figured out over hundret hours of optimizing a scalping strategy that is profitable and survive the largest price movements. I also have a grid trading strategy which is quite profitable and secure. It uses a limited number of grids and a optimized lot and distance step multiplier. When the Grid is used to it's max extention which is roughly 250 pips it buys a hedge to secure from further drawdown. You can calculate this and you know how much this is (in the worst case). This hedge order you have to trade manually by waiting for a market move. This is the most safest way to do grid trading. For your own layout of the grid you can use my calculator. The version 5.00 is a original version which you get from the website when you are a registered user. This version is working on demo but for the real account you need a license code. I suggest once you made enough money (which should be possible) you invest a few hundred dollar to buy a license.

Thanks for the MT5. I've been looking for this version for me to backtest multiplier pair.
May I know, the version v4.91 is not for FTMO isn't? Or it still the same?

Thanks for the MT5. I've been looking for this version for me to backtest multiplier pair.
May I know, the version v4.91 is not for FTMO isn't? Or it still the same?
Hi Limevanilla, the 4.91 has not the settings for FTMO. For me I don't need this because if you belong to the 15% of profitable traders and know what you are doing, you don't need investor capital. Most of the Flex strategies that come with the EA or those settings that are build in don't make you rich. These is just high risky. I developed my own strategies with this bot and they make huge and constant profits. Huge profit is 50%+ per month. Most important is to have settings that run for a long time without manual intervention and have a defined risk. That you don't have to worry and you can sleep well at night. Knowing your risk is key otherwise you can't grow a large account.

Hi Limevanilla, the 4.91 has not the settings for FTMO. For me I don't need this because if you belong to the 15% of profitable traders and know what you are doing, you don't need investor capital. Most of the Flex strategies that come with the EA or those settings that are build in don't make you rich. These is just high risky. I developed my own strategies with this bot and they make huge and constant profits. Huge profit is 50%+ per month. Most important is to have settings that run for a long time without manual intervention and have a defined risk. That you don't have to worry and you can sleep well at night. Knowing your risk is key otherwise you can't grow a large account.

Yes correct. I noticed and tried with some strategies, what I know, for me, only FlexHybrid and Halfgrid can maintain, but must have a lot of equity. Now I've been trying "YourOwnSetting" for 2 weeks. May I know, if you use the "YourOwnSetting" strategy, how many SL/TP do you put in the setting? Or may I know, do you use EquityTP too?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.