What's new

Profitable EA Best EA in World-FLEX EA V4.95i FREE FULL UNLOCKED!

3.10 star(s) 47 Votes
Just start with this set files. So far so good, with fixed lot.

Just to remind something before you all start. I test with cent account, as you can see my screenshot, it is live server SV. It's cent.

If your broker have c suffix at the end of the symbol, increase your lot higher and backtest until you get your target TP.

I know many user ask for result, but sometime you need to test it yourself, no matter what account you use, cent/demo/standard, choose which account you like and see your settings result. I test my settings, do the backtest, change best timeframe etc and it worth it.

There is a pair you need to avoid, I mean it's not give the best result, USDJPY. Avoid this pair. GBPUSD, take a bit long time to get best result.

Screenshot_20230217_022532_net.metaquotes.metatrader4_edit_256748355196238.jpg

Just start with this set files. So far so good, with fixed lot.

Just to remind something before you all start. I test with cent account, as you can see my screenshot, it is live server SV. It's cent.

If your broker have c suffix at the end of the symbol, increase your lot higher and backtest until you get your target TP.

I know many user ask for result, but sometime you need to test it yourself, no matter what account you use, cent/demo/standard, choose which account you like and see your settings result. I test my settings, do the backtest, change best timeframe etc and it worth it.

There is a pair you need to avoid, I mean it's not give the best result, USDJPY. Avoid this pair. GBPUSD, take a bit long time to get best result.

View attachment 24305
Thanks for sharing your results !!! I will start and I will share mine

Flex EA is a fully automated verified forex ea (trading robot) that works by using a newly developed innovative technology involving "virtual trades".

forex flex 4.95i Working version

enjoy happy trading

Attachments

• Forex Flex EA V4.95i.txt
    93 bytes · Views: 91
Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Past performance is not indicative of future results. The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with foreign exchange trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.

Timeframe: H1 or H4 preferred but will work on any. If you start using some of the indicator filters, you should stick to H4 or H1.

Currency Pairs: You can trade just about any non exotic curreny pairs with reasonable spread. These have been the best performers: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, NZDUSD

DO NOT TRADE: EURNZD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCHF

I think it is one of the best EA

Hi im interested with this ea,. is it still good?.
Yes.. Still good.
hanks you Iman for share it with us. Any recommended settings? and best time frame
Depends how your settings use for. I mean, if your setting in 5 minutes timeframe, tune it until you satisfied with the result.

Timeframe: H1 or H4 preferred but will work on any. If you start using some of the indicator filters, you should stick to H4 or H1.

Currency Pairs: You can trade just about any non exotic curreny pairs with reasonable spread. These have been the best performers: GBPUSD, EURUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, NZDUSD

DO NOT TRADE: EURNZD, GBPJPY, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCHF

I think it is one of the best EA

Yes.. I also think this is the best one. But well, you know, people want "easy work" but don't want to understand how this EA work.

Okay.. so here, I share my result with all cent and standard account I got. There is Safe/Low/High Risk/Aggressive(for my references only) settings.
Find and tune your settings.

Weekly Result.jpg

My tips: If you open too many terminal and your VPS execute order too late or slow, make max trade to 3. That's all.

success? please share kernel32.dll, thank you.
no need kernel
Yes.. Still good.

Depends how your settings use for. I mean, if your setting in 5 minutes timeframe, tune it until you satisfied with the result.

Yes.. I also think this is the best one. But well, you know, people want "easy work" but don't want to understand how this EA work.

Okay.. so here, I share my result with all cent and standard account I got. There is Safe/Low/High Risk/Aggressive(for my references only) settings.

View attachment 24362

My tips: If you open too many terminal and your VPS execute order too late or slow, make max trade to 3. That's all.
Yes.. Still good.

View attachment 24362

the robot does nothing running in the demo account for 2 full days,
does it need a license :D

Attachments

• flex.PNG
    flex.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 36
no need kernel

the robot does nothing running in the demo account for 2 full days,
does it need a license :D

Mine working perfectly until now. All my cent account running without problem. What strategy you used? If you use trend strategy, it's take long time to open a trade. Share you setting and let me see what I can help with it.

In every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.

Les Brown

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.