What's new

For those who are using TSR EA. Can someone explain what those variables mean?

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes

asd13572

Range, Dimarti, levels etc....
do you guys know what exactly does these variables mean?

I don't understand how the ea actually works, in a month time I should be able to fix certain things if I lay my hands on the ea.

Hi, can you post a screenshot of the settings? Martingale is multiplier of the subsequent orders. Steps is the pips distance between orders.

Range means how many pip between trades. Dimati means multiple the new trades compare with the nearest trade.

I tested TSR for different values of Range, Level_max and DiMarti. For small accounts, it is really good to reduce the exposure through Level_Max (4 ... 5). I also recommend DiMarti = 1

I tested TSR for different values of Range, Level_max and DiMarti. For small accounts, it is really good to reduce the exposure through Level_Max (4 ... 5). I also recommend DiMarti = 1
Anyway, can anyone tell me how Manage_Lot works? And what does it mean maPereode?!

Another tip for beginners: test TSR carefully, especially on real accounts and be careful how you choose the broker. I am attaching two charts, with TSR 2016 set on the same parameters and time period, on real accounts of two different brokers, It is easy to see that, at one of them DrawDown gets big, you almost burn the account!Graph AVA aug sept 2020.JPGGraph TT aug sept 2020.JPG

Another tip for beginners: test TSR carefully, especially on real accounts and be careful how you choose the broker. I am attaching two charts, with TSR 2016 set on the same parameters and time period, on real accounts of two different brokers, It is easy to see that, at one of them DrawDown gets big, you almost burn the account!View attachment 11882View attachment 11883
Hi, do you have a recommendation for a good broker? I always hear FBS, IC, XM, there's just too many of them. Moreover, too many versions of EA's as well to test. Surely testing EA's are time consuming and can be expensive.. Thanks anyhow.

Range = interval between order openings (in pips)
Dimarti = Multiplying lots to make the cover point (martingale)
Level = number of orders

Hello., anyone knows what MaPerode means?

Lot_mode
Manage_Lot:
Fix_lot: trade lot size
Range_: distance to take another trade (how many pip between trades)
Level_Max: Set the number of trades taking
MM : (multiple the new trades compare with the nearest trade)MM 1.4 probably will not be enough. Best 1.7 for martingale
MaPereode:

Okok so you dont know the real set file for this ea lol.... I will tell you if you want to win dont use marti and change to compound option 1 which will use balance / compound number..... I make lot of money w this EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.