What's new

Is Copy trading a viable solution for those who don’t have enough time for trading?

Cervicorn

I always wanted to trade forex as a side hustle. But I have a full-time job which leaves me no time to practice trading. So, after a bit of research, I found this concept called copy trading. Copying the trade positions of an experienced trader sounds like a good idea to me. Would love to know your thoughts and opinion on the same. And please suggest a good place to get started with it. Thanks in advance.

I've tried it in the past but without a great deal of success.
The places i had a dabble were Etoro, Signal start and Crypto hopper

If time is an issue then copy trading is definitely something that you can try your hands on. As all trades will be automated and you have this assurance that an experienced trader is behind all the analysis and decisions, you will be more confident investing your money. You can start with any regulated copy trading platform. Zulutrade, Duplitrade, Naga are some of the options. DYOR and then select any of them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.