What's new

Profitable EA Copy trade best EA you can see

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

MINAIBRAHIM

I tried thousands of expert advisors for automated trading, and all of them, without exception, were very unsuccessful and destroyed the account in the long run, until I was able to get an expert trading on gold and did a back-test for it for more than three years and the result was impressive, but of course the result of the back-test is not very reliable to change The nature of the market, despite the fact that I made a back-test for it in the worst conditions of the market and during the widening of the spread for gold until it reached its maximum so as not to give me good unreal results
After that, I tested the expert advisor on a demo account first and linked it to the mql site to analyze its performance and the quality of its deals, and the result was excellent.
After that, I ran it on a real account after making sure of the quality of the deals and that it actually gives very good results, as shown in the back-test
Now the account on which the expert works is able to copy trades. Of course, I do not advise anyone to copy the account, but you can monitor its performance in the coming months because it will be the best trading advisor that has existed so far.
https://www.octafx.com/copy-trade/master/37776335/ 5

352cc647-9a84-40eb-9fa2-c69d5b850271

The reversal on the demo account was due to accidentally opening a position with a high value

This is a backtest for more than three years since the beginning of 2019 until this month

282279605_1388765368217254_3697537866986700911_n.png

2019.png

2020.png

2021.png

2022.png

Real account since 12/5/2022

2022-05-20_140754

2022-05-20_142310

I tried thousands of expert advisors for automated trading, and all of them, without exception, were very unsuccessful and destroyed the account in the long run, until I was able to get an expert trading on gold and did a back-test for it for more than three years and the result was impressive, but of course the result of the back-test is not very reliable to change The nature of the market, despite the fact that I made a back-test for it in the worst conditions of the market and during the widening of the spread for gold until it reached its maximum so as not to give me good unreal results
After that, I tested the expert advisor on a demo account first and linked it to the mql site to analyze its performance and the quality of its deals, and the result was excellent.
After that, I ran it on a real account after making sure of the quality of the deals and that it actually gives very good results, as shown in the back-test
Now the account on which the expert works is able to copy trades. Of course, I do not advise anyone to copy the account, but you can monitor its performance in the coming months because it will be the best trading advisor that has existed so far.
https://www.octafx.com/copy-trade/master/37776335/ 5

352cc647-9a84-40eb-9fa2-c69d5b850271

The reversal on the demo account was due to accidentally opening a position with a high value

This is a backtest for more than three years since the beginning of 2019 until this month

View attachment 20629

View attachment 20630

View attachment 20631

View attachment 20632

View attachment 20633

Real account since 12/5/2022

2022-05-20_140754

2022-05-20_142310
Don't you offer copy trade anymore?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.