What's new

Strategy Forex codes and seeding

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Romeoage

Guys I'm about to drop a bomb so you thank me later:giggle:Ok hand
with this strategy you can be able to predict the days market is going to make it moves. So it work like this, the codes are from 1 - 20 in a month so from the first week of the month you count from monday to friday and repeat till 4 weeks. And during this days we have the days the market tend to make it moves, this you can find in the picture attached. The days coloured green are days the market will be moving unlike others so you can choose to be trading on this days as you will be catching more pips. 1657070428325874667069958859269.jpgif the week day falls on the day with two green numbers means higher % of the market moving and can mean more volatile.
---SEEDING---
this can be the day of the days:giggle: so to get your seeding get the high and the low of the previous week then look for the one closest to the new week to come the count from that low or high 1-3 so the 3rd day you counted to will be your seeding day for the week. E.g if prev week high was on Monday and the prev week low Thursday count from Friday, Monday to Tuesday. So Tuesday is the 3rd which will be your seeding day to trade.
This strategy no one will teach you do your backtesting and see the magic:coffee: enjoy....

Guys I'm about to drop a bomb so you thank me later:giggle:Ok hand
with this strategy you can be able to predict the days market is going to make it moves. So it work like this, the codes are from 1 - 20 in a month so from the first week of the month you count from monday to friday and repeat till 4 weeks. And during this days we have the days the market tend to make it moves, this you can find in the picture attached. The days coloured green are days the market will be moving unlike others so you can choose to be trading on this days as you will be catching more pips. View attachment 21166if the week day falls on the day with two green numbers means higher % of the market moving and can mean more volatile.
---SEEDING---
this can be the day of the days:giggle: so to get your seeding get the high and the low of the previous week then look for the one closest to the new week to come the count from that low or high 1-3 so the 3rd day you counted to will be your seeding day for the week. E.g if prev week high was on Monday and the prev week low Thursday count from Friday, Monday to Tuesday. So Tuesday is the 3rd which will be your seeding day to trade.
This strategy no one will teach you do your backtesting and see the magic:coffee: enjoy....
yo, can i get your socials? want to get in touch with you

Thank you for this mate! This is quite informative I wanna try this in real life. I wish to learn to integrate this into a source code or indicator.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.