What's new

Forex Diamond V4.0 Free

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Just happen that i have this Forex Diamond V4.0 on hand. And I just join this forum today. I notice that this is a place whereby you all share EA and test out and recommend setting and review as well. So i just drop this EA here for everyone to try out and have fun. Love to be a part of this community :)

Attachments

• Forex Diamond_V4.0.ex4
    25.1 KB · Views: 166
  • ForexDiamondUserGuide_v4.0.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 79
I'm trying it but I'm still not very satisfied. There is probably something wrong with the settings. Can anyone help me?

Just happen that i have this Forex Diamond V4.0 on hand. And I just join this forum today. I notice that this is a place whereby you all share EA and test out and recommend setting and review as well. So i just drop this EA here for everyone to try out and have fun. Love to be a part of this community :)
thanx. i was looking for this, but i don't know if it's the same version.. gonna try it!

it's not working well. it closes trades too soon like it was ignoring its TP and SL... probably a problem because it's not an original version

Minumunt deposit in that

Hello is this the EA by Forex Automater ?

If yes, don’t bother. Latest version is 6.0 and 6.1for MT5 and ... even in my backtests they loose money !

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.