What's new

Forex robots... Are they legit?

PierceW0

Forex trading robots are special automated trading systems based on a set of trading signals that help to determine the moments of entering into trades automatically without human meddling. If they were as easy as they say they are, wouldn't every trader be a millionaire by now? People who sell them aren't completely honest with their consumers:cautious::censored:

spyboy023

I think, robots may work, but it's very hard to find the right robots (robots that really works for a long term) and it will take long to make a nice amount of money. It isn't as easy as they say / as some sellers promise.
Personally I would never invest $2000 or $10.000 as some sellers recommend. I always start with a small deposit and let it grow. (because I don't want to loose that much money).
Many ea works today, but will they work tomorrow is the question. (better think of will it work the next years).
Finding a technique that is working for many years is pretty hard.
However, if you keep the risk very low,you will not earn that much, but at least the risk is low, and it is profitable, for me it's better to have very low risk and earn a little, than high or medium risk and loose all.

GeorgeFxtrade

There is absolutely NOT a single automated system that makes money on the long run. Can you imagine, everyone will be millionaires. There is no magic indicator , magic expert adviser or robot or even a magic strategy to make you rich overnight. Trading is a marathon not sprint. Find a strategy with higher win rate than 50% and higher than 1:1 risk to reward and you will be profitable on the lung run. Make sure you backtest it and trust it before you put your hard earn cash into the market. Good luck

arg

Forex trading robots are special automated trading systems based on a set of trading signals that help to determine the moments of entering into trades automatically without human meddling. If they were as easy as they say they are, wouldn't every trader be a millionaire by now? People who sell them aren't completely honest with their consumers:cautious::censored:
i think one need to understand that retailers trade in where banks, financial institutions and other big players are in the market. and teh bankers play through software.. which they flex it every fortnight.. so a robo is just temp solution as they know exactly who are the top 10 earners and how the retail earners made money any depending logic etc and fine tune their forex base... so robo could be very temporary to make money
bttm is a good example though manually implemented last few years now you see not 3 levels as standards but 4 to 5 or even 1 to 2 levesl only

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
King17 Forex EA progress (forex trading robots) Interactive Forex Trading 0
D Best Forex Trading Auto Robots/ EA | Attached With Metatrader 4 | Free Download !! 2020 MetaTrader 2
S FOREX EARTH ROBOTS REVIEW Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Forex Trading Robots Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Good Forex trading indicators and robots Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Profitable EA post working forex mt4 mt5 robots Ctrader 24
narender sharma BEST SETTINGS FOR TSR 2016, 2018 and 2019 FOREX TRADING ROBOTS ALL VERSIONS Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 144
talhayousuf How well do forex trading robots work? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
talhayousuf Best forex robots review site!! General Discussions 14
J Jay Forex Algorithms MetaTrader 0
B Transient Zones Forex Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Indicator Forex Pips collector, good for 1h and 4h time frame Forex Indicators and Tools 0
King17 Forex patterns and elliot waves Trading Systems and Strategies 0
King17 Shaun Lee forex course Forex Education 0
A Learning Forex Strategies Trading Systems and Strategies 1
victorsean Profitable EA I CODE ANY EA FOR FOREX MQ4 RSI, BUY SELLS ,MA ETC ... Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F angelic forex robot by young a mo for free Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F the forex helper strategy , easy_forex_trading__e_book___1_.pdf Trading Systems and Strategies 1
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 0
T a killer forex instruction manual Trading Systems and Strategies 1
K Profitable EA PWR Nasdaq and Forex Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
T Earn online trading forex Making Income Online 2
T Scam alert in forex trading Scam Alerts 0
S Sniper forex killer Have ya'll checked on the sniper forex killer, it does an amazing job for all currencies. Go check it out, its free Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P am a beginner trying to make money with forex trading Forex Education 0
N Forex Newbie seeking advice Forex Education 2
L reputable broker south african forex broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O Forex Bressert Exposure Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
F Profitable EA The Forex Young A Mo EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 3
dehnavi How do I trade forex full time? Other Topics 0
dehnavi Is Forex a good investment? Other Topics 1
A Indicator Forex indicator, use at your own risk. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Sonic Blast Forex System Forex Indicators and Tools 1
K Indicator Elite_Tactics_EA for your trading easier -Reliable Forex robot Forex Indicators and Tools 0
T Interaction forex trading experience Interactive Forex Trading 1
R Indicator VWAP-EMA-Gold-Green-Forex-Trading-Strategy for MT4 Forex Indicators and Tools 2
R Indicator Forex Indicator With Auto Take Profit & Stop Loss for MT4 free Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Indicator GFK forex indicator for MT4 free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Forex Indicators and Tools 1
A General Free Forex Indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Binary forex strategies General Discussions 2
T Good Forex Trading Courses That are not Scams or Exorbitant in South Africa Forex Education 0
V What is your favorite Forex academy in your region? Forex Education 0
S the best place to learn forex ever and thats online Forex Education 0
B Fxmagnetic - Tempered Forex Indicator For Mt4 With Success Rate Forex Indicators and Tools 3
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 0
T Is Forex really real? General Discussions 13
Z Forex reading and trading materials Forex Education 0
R Forex brokers for beginners Forex Broker Reviews 0