What's new

Forex robots ea results

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Victor265

Guys does the testimonies that we see on telegram of some ROBOT users displaying their mt4 results TRUE or there is more behind it. Can the results be manipulated?

Guys does the testimonies that we see on telegram of some ROBOT users displaying their mt4 results TRUE or there is more behind it. Can the results be manipulated?
The is more behind I got this he fail to show me results that I needed

Alright I see. This is a difficult world eish. It's really difficult to find a genuine ea with long term profits and low drawdown .even if the profits are less it's ok

Basically, you know, by some tricks, they can make a profit in a few months , even a year (it is normal : Martingale ... ) , but who know, your account (may be) can be blow away in next month. but i still believe in ea, so, you should research more about your ea , at least, you should know how it work, or, test it over a period of time (may be 6 month, or 1 year), see how ea manages risk , if it's safe, congratulations, you got good ea. "you can not fly , if never try", try it, and it will become your experience (that's just my personal opinion):)

Basically, you know, by some tricks, they can make a profit in a few months , even a year (it is normal : Martingale ... ) , but who know, your account (may be) can be blow away in next month. but i still believe in ea, so, you should research more about your ea , at least, you should know how it work, or, test it over a period of time (may be 6 month, or 1 year), see how ea manages risk , if it's safe, congratulations, you got good ea. "you can not fly , if never try", try it, and it will become your experience (that's just my personal opinion):)
Thanks will give it a try

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.