What's new

forex trading and disciplines

albertzz

traders' physical condition is part of the trading system as prolonged focus require mental efforts which drains overtime
diversify your risks and rest well during non trading hours.

The market pays you to be disciplined: Trading with discipline will put more money in your pocket. Be disciplined every day, every trade and the market will reward you. but don't claim to be disciplined if you are not %100 of the time.

Most of the new traders want to save their money and try to trade safely. For that they need to follow a plan of money management. They have to learn forex perfectly to invest in a good place. They can take help of AtoZ Markets as a financial adviser. It can give them proper information about forex. It can be a guideline for every new trader in forex market.

Forex is one of the most popular online earning market in the world. If anyone has some unique techniques he can earn a lot money through forex. But earning from the forex is not so easy. A trader needs to have a lot knowledge about forex market. Without proper knowledge, trader can loss all his investment. To earn from the forex surely, there are so many brokers in the market who can assist the trader. They can be the guideline of the trader. I am also a regular trader. I always trade with TP Global FX. Most of the time they help me to make profit from my investment. They help me to minimize the risk of loss. So, Earning money from forex is an easy task if you can select a good broker.

should never giveup always use resources to learn things ,learn from your losing trades also which is your best teacher

I agree. It's important to learn from losing trades rather than continuing to make the same mistake over and over.

Have a strict plan before entering any trade, set the TP and SL with a suitable risk/reward ratio & be patient.. do not get emotional

From my side I can also add, that non of you should take trades based on just your beliefs. Wait for a confirmation one, confirmation two of your strategy and then take a position. Always use a stop loss.If there is a negation of your strategy, don't wait too long to admit a mistake and close your position with small loss.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.