What's new

New EA ForexKingle EA Free Unlimited Version

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

bhushansky

ForexKingle is a scalper trading system that trades with the trend. It will do EVERYTHING for you, perfect for novices too.

Does ForexKingle require any form of human input?

NO. ForexKingle is fully automated trading system.

Which pairs does ForexKingle works on?

GBPUSD and EURUSD

Attachments

• KingleEA.zip
    621.4 KB · Views: 392
ForexKingle is a scalper trading system that trades with the trend. It will do EVERYTHING for you, perfect for novices too.

GBPUSD and EURUSD
wow!
Great thank you . I will test and post results

GBPUSD and EURUSD
Is it unlimited or is there a trap, is it for all types of accounts? real account too ??

Seems it's a daugerious EA with martingale and add order tiny. it use for 5M and need big money to run.

what time frame is used on the currency pairs with this EA? I am interested in any live data if anyone has tested it before

what time frame is used on the currency pairs with this EA? I am interested in any live data if anyone has tested it before
1H timeframe, I attached today this EA on my demo account, start with about 700 Euro only at GBPUSD setfile slow, fast is only for trading after high impact news, but best setfile is slow for any market condition, setfile fast not really neccessary

Last edited:
what the programmer write in the comments is just what he or she wants, thats it
Hmm I didn’t see either any graph, but I’m little bit suspicious for forex kingle, because I downloaded and is saying forexkingle, but in comments of each trade stay ea lucre

GBPUSD and EURUSD
Thank you very much for sharing. Will try it out.

1H timeframe, I attached today this EA on my demo account, start with about 700 Euro only at GBPUSD setfile slow, fast is only for trading after high impact news, but best setfile is slow for any market condition, setfile fast not really neccessary
Now I have the full version trading 7 pairs with different setfiles, but I had some to adjust a little

but only backtest, right?
As I told I let the EA run with all 7 pairs at 100 Euro account at ICMarkets and at the first day I had a profit of 30,93 Euro. Amazing!!! But, of course, the opend trades are actually nearly 70 Euro in minus, but profit is now 55 Euro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.