What's new

FX HolyGrail tpl indicator

Mbongeni S Ncube

Hello guys, hope you are doing well. I'm looking to buy an indicator but I need to know if anyone has used it yet. It's called FX HolyGrail tpl... from the post the owners shares it looks pretty good, he doesn't claim it's 100% accurate but yeah he's always making profit with it. Is anyone using it already?

Attachments

• IMG_20201121_193351_613.jpg
    IMG_20201121_193351_613.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 44
Hello guys, hope you are doing well. I'm looking to buy an indicator but I need to know if anyone has used it yet. It's called FX HolyGrail tpl... from the post the owners shares it looks pretty good, he doesn't claim it's 100% accurate but yeah he's always making profit with it. Is anyone using it already?
I am in his group and I see the consistent profits too, and to be honest, it looks genuine and I am interested, maybe we can add up money and buy the system, we will only be risking 40$ each

He doesn't show proof throught a myfxbook account, so for me he's just showing the winning trades and perhaps a loss here and there....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.