What's new

Indicator FX VOLCANO INDICATOR

3.10 star(s) 18 Votes

bhushansky

FX VOLCANO – Trading Software – MT4 Forex Trading System
The brand new FX VOLCANO trading software has been developed to provide you with the most accurate, precise and profitable BUY/SELL signals.

It uses the latest advanced algorithms to predict changes in the price movement and generates signals right on your MT4.
You will be very surprised when you see what profit we have been able to achieve with this new trading formula.
Curious? Scroll down, read the details, have a look at the trading examples and start making tons of successful trades with FX VOLCANO every single day.
Take your trading to the highest level!
FX VOLCANO was designed to bring more ease and simplicity to your trading life. The advanced trading technology makes it even smarter and faster. Yet so easy to use. You won’t have any need to calculate or analyze the forex market again because the indicator will do all of that for you.

Attachments

• FX VOLCANO.rar
    979.1 KB · Views: 410
The brand new FX VOLCANO trading software has been developed to provide you with the most accurate, precise and profitable BUY/SELL signals.

It uses the latest advanced algorithms to predict changes in the price movement and generates signals right on your MT4.
You will be very surprised when you see what profit we have been able to achieve with this new trading formula.
Curious? Scroll down, read the details, have a look at the trading examples and start making tons of successful trades with FX VOLCANO every single day.
FX VOLCANO was designed to bring more ease and simplicity to your trading life. The advanced trading technology makes it even smarter and faster. Yet so easy to use. You won’t have any need to calculate or analyze the forex market again because the indicator will do all of that for you.
I really like this indicator strategy.

is there any demo or something like this for this indicator?
I can't download this file yet but I checked the website and I think this could be a great tool for safe trading

is there any demo or something like this for this indicator?
I can't download this file yet but I checked the website and I think this could be a great tool for safe trading
Have a look at the market workspace on MT4 and type in the tool.:)

Can you show some pictures please:)

I checked this indicator out and it is more of a trend identifier. However it has some flaws especially when the market begins to consolidate. So one needs to deeply understand HH-HL and LH-LL.
Check this indicator out for extra help on market structure

Attachments

• fxr_pivot-points-extra_1.44.ex4
    20.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Samuel_and_Co_Trading_Market_Strength3_fix.ex4
    31.8 KB · Views: 24
  • target-bands-indicator.mq4
    9.6 KB · Views: 22
  • zulufx_HHLHLLHL.ex4
    8.4 KB · Views: 30
I checked this indicator out and it is more of a trend identifier. However it has some flaws especially when the market begins to consolidate. So one needs to deeply understand HH-HL and LH-LL.
Check this indicator out for extra help on market structure
Thanks for all this indicators I will try them out and backrest themOk hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.