What's new

Good low spread broker?

From my experience i would suggest to use FP Markets (Raw spreads ECN account) mainly because of their robust trading conditions.

And They have some of the lowest spread compared to other brokers and their commission per lot is lower as well

From my experience i would suggest to use FP Markets (Raw spreads ECN account) mainly because of their robust trading conditions.

And They have some of the lowest spread compared to other brokers and their commission per lot is lower as well
sadly it doesn't take US traders

I currently trade with FP Markets and spreads are really tight and no issues with spread widening even during high Volatile market movements.

Fp Markets is an ASIC regulated broker with over 15 years of trading experience.

I'm mainly a scalper and looking to open a live account with a broker that offers lower spreads and based on the info available online i can see that FP Markets offer some really low spreads spreads in their raw spreads account (I'm guessing this is ECN?)

Any reviews from traders that has been using FP Markets for over a long term ?
Screenshot_2.png

Check out FP Markets, they offer some of the lowest spreads out of the main Regulated brokers.They are ASIC Regulated since 2005 and their ECN account has spreads as low as 0.0 pips

Check out FP Markets, they offer some of the lowest spreads out of the main Regulated brokers.They are ASIC Regulated since 2005 and their ECN account has spreads as low as 0.0 pips
as for me, with their conditions it is one of the worst brokers on the market

Looking for an regulated broker that allows Scalping.I will be needing leverage (atleast 200:1) so cant deal with EU/UK brokers and i dont want to put my money on offshore brokers.Looking for ASIC brokers as they still offer 500:1 leverage, any recommendations of good ECN brokers?

If your looking for a broker with 1:500 FP Market are a better choice, because their commission is low and Spreads are low as well suitable for Scalping.

FP Markets are an ASIC regulated ECN broker and its been active for 15 years, been trading with them for a year no major issues to complain

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.