What's new

Indicator Gooduncle 34 indicator any reviews??

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

Dzoni2703

Hello guys, anyone hear about Gooduncle 34 indicator? I found it on Telegram, the guy sells his indicator for 220$. His posts of trades looks interesting, its seems thats it is high profitable indicator. Anyone hear about him, is he legit?

I tested it for a while, and I did not liked it... Good for discretionary traders. I am more of a rule-based trader, so I did not like it. Sorry to sound negative :)

Hello guys, anyone hear about Gooduncle 34 indicator? I found it on Telegram, the guy sells his indicator for 220$. His posts of trades looks interesting, its seems thats it is high profitable indicator. Anyone hear about him, is he legit?
Scammer do not buy..it's a free indicator

Don't buy it it's a free indicator mate, and for you to be able to be profitable with it you have to know price action. And it repaints too let's say if it gives a sell on a resistance then there is a breakout it removes the sell signal... But I'm not sure if the guy is scam or not but what I can tell you is that it's a free indicator. I think he's selling his vip though he says he selling the indicator

Don't buy it it's a free indicator mate, and for you to be able to be profitable with it you have to know price action. And it repaints too let's say if it gives a sell on a resistance then there is a breakout it removes the sell signal... But I'm not sure if the guy is scam or not but what I can tell you is that it's a free indicator. I think he's selling his vip though he says he selling the indicator
Thanks for valuable information bro. :) I was looking just for that, other opinions and thoughts, i wasnt looking to buy it i just looking for insides info... But anyway if theres indicator for free, can anyone share its name so we could download it and test...

Hello, where you able to find this indicator?

Thanks for valuable information bro. :) I was looking just for that, other opinions and thoughts, i wasnt looking to buy it i just looking for insides info... But anyway if theres indicator for free, can anyone share its name so we could download it and test...

Hi bro. I can find you this indi with less cheaper price. PM me your contact. Lets sort this out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.