What's new

Having mentors or trading solo

Rojack2

I think theres advantages and disadvantages in both. mentors can be scammers and some can really help you. being solo can help you from being scammed but it might take you a while to become profitable.

I think theres advantages and disadvantages in both. mentors can be scammers and some can really help you. being solo can help you from being scammed but it might take you a while to become profitable.
I think in using a mentor could be an advantage, but looking at the negative side of it, is that you'll have to wait for them to post any signal. I think that it all depends if you have time to learn in trading solo, or if you're just in for it to make a few bucks on the side line. But again, it is the same as trading solo, as you never know whether the signal obtained from the mentor will be profitable or a loss, and I'd rather go solo and blame it on myself for losing

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.