What's new

General Hello from Australia

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

nogi

Hi,

New here, but glad to have come across this community. I've been in shares and crypto in the past but recently started making a transition to forex. Also have been teaching myself PineScript and MQL4 so that's been fun.

hldnboy

Hi,

New here, but glad to have come across this community. I've been in shares and crypto in the past but recently started making a transition to forex. Also have been teaching myself PineScript and MQL4 so that's been fun.
g'day mate :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidsulay Hello i am new to this site, But i like to do Good Deeds. Lets turn This post in to a ROBOT EXCHANGE I WILL POST A NEW ROBOT EVERY WEEK! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 54
L Hello. This is for beginner how to use ea(mt4) Forex Education 2
L Hello. This is for beginner (about mt4) Forex Education 7
khaya Hello guys. Here is the trendline indicator. Trading Systems and Strategies 12
R General HELLO! NEWBIE TRADER HERE MetaTrader 0
S Hello has anyone tried the zig zag indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
S Hello, anyone with the crasher indicator and the pip magnet indicator MetaTrader 1
R General Hello, everyone! Has anyone had monthly profits yet? General Discussions 2
Blissuk54 Hello this is blessing onyekachukwu Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F hello people first time here hi all Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
F Hello everyone . Good luck! Other Topics 7
H hello everyone I introduce myself Other Topics 5
A Hello! There is analytics and trading recommendations from the company Tifia in this thread. We'll be glad to share our opinion about the Forex marke Interactive Forex Trading 1
R General Hello.. can any one help with spike detectation MT5 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 11
Brucee Hello, my presentatation in this forum Other Topics 5
P Hello Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Hello Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T Hello any free ea? Forex Education 0
J Hello everyone! Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
C Hello for the Indias Other Topics 2
T Hello Other Topics 2
J Hello everyone! General Discussions 10
D Best Forex trading Trading Apps in Australia Forex Education 3
M Australia sees a rise in Crypto scam reports for 2018 Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
P Forex News FXCM Australia changes business address as next registration review date approaches Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News AUD: Trading Australia Q3 CPI - TD Interactive Forex Trading 0