What's new

General High Probability Trading Strategies Entry to Exit Tactics by Robert C. Miner

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Rubiano Almeida

High Probability Trading Strategies Entry to Exit Tactics by Robert C. Miner

Entry to Exit Tactics for the Forex, Futures, and Stock Markets
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.

https://forexwinners.ru/forex/high-...ategies-entry-to-exit-tactics-robert-c-miner/

This book is unique. Unlike most trading books, it will teach you a complete trading plan from entry to exit. Not a few well-chosen examples of isolated trade setups and strategies, but exactly how to recognize optimal trade conditions, objective entry strategies with the exact entry and exit price, and how to manage the trade with stop-loss adjustments to the trade exit.
The majority of trading books focus on a few techniques and show a plethora of carefully chosen examples to support whatever is being taught. Some of the phrases often used are “You could have bought around here or taken profit around here”; “depending on whether you are a conservative or aggressive trader, you could do . …(this or that)”; “markets usually fluctuate around the volatility band, which is a good place to buy or sell”; and lots more nonspecific statements.

its awesome! I'll try as soon as possible, thank you. i am newbie in forex and it is big help for me. thank you for sharing.

Brilliant - just what I was looking for I'll try it as soon as possible awesome! Thanks for sharing i am newbie in forex

I can't access the file, "not found" appears to me, can someone help me

Attachments

• SharedScreenshot.jpg
    SharedScreenshot.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.