What's new

How to get long term flow in the short term

Hins

I plan to trade a wide range of trading methods from Binary to Swing with trading techniques that can be used without being constrained by time sense.
In doing so, I will not use MTF analysis, which recognizes long-term trends.
I focus on momentum.
Does anyone else use a better or different method?

Every financial market is armed with volatility so it’s nothing to be worried about. Forex’ high volatility has made the market uncertain and TP and SL using can be a technique to shield against big losses. So, To protect your trading capital from such an accident, you should use stop loss at any cost. It’s a strategy always recommended by experts.

A forex trader is always ready to face challenges and volatility is a major challenge for traders. Volatility is a threat to traders so you can keep a mentor for the betterment of trading. You have to understand market environment for handling volatility.

Every financial market is armed with volatility so it’s nothing to be worried about. Forex’ high volatility has made the market uncertain and TP and SL using can be a technique to shield against big losses. So, To protect your trading capital from such an accident, you should use stop loss at any cost. It’s a strategy always recommended by experts.
Thank you for your reply.

Your comment gave me a new idea.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.