What's new

xauusd direction in the long term

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RevBilli

xauusd has been falling for a while now will it come back up to 1890 or or even breakthrough to 2000 or are we going to see it fall further down to 1790

Longterm it depends on the strength of the USD and very plausible financial crises coming. Levels to watch $1680, $1830, $1906.

Longterm it depends on the strength of the USD and very plausible financial crises coming. Levels to watch $1680, $1830, $1906.
Great point. I still think we are on the verge of a crisis of some kind, and gold always benefits from this. I trade the volatility, and though I had a close call last week, when gold went nuts for a few hours, my margin was actually in the negatives, but I came out profitable with me current EA nonetheless. I would not be surprised to see gold hit new highs into winter.

Long term perspective (5-7years) the Gold should reach 7-8k per one once. Similar situation occurred with Palladium 10 years ago the price was 200-300 dollars per ounce and now over 2000.
Iridium costs over 7k now.

xauusd has been falling for a while now will it come back up to 1890 or or even breakthrough to 2000 or are we going to see it fall further down to 1790

Gold remains range bound between 1800 and 1875 since the start of May. I guess sustainable bullish momentum could arise only in case of an increase in general level of uncertainty about economic prospects. However except of high inflation that simply adds pressure we don't see a space for shocks.

Gold bounces off weekly lows near $1816, recovering some ground in the week, reclaiming above the $1825 mark courtesy of a soft US Dollar amidst a trading day with upbeat market sentiment and elevated US Treasury yields. It ended Friday around 1027, still bearish in the daily chart.

Would love to see gold crash hard, if it does I'll be stocking up. It's well overdue moving up to higher levels though. Gold bugs will get it right one day

R: 1827, 1843, 1874
S: 1784, 1760, 1750

At $1,814.90, the gold price is modestly up in the North America session and holiday markets. It ended Monday near the top, but still bearish in the daily chart.

Last week we went above 1750 level and now we are trading at 1766. I do think the trend might change for a while and we will go up now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.