What's new

Why do I trade Gold #XAUUSD?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mamlo

1636718206279.png
Because of the low-interest rates on the US currency, saving money is almost impossible. His reasoning is that you should spend the money to help the economy grow. Saving it in the bank is like slowly burning money.

Recession. If you're terrified, or if you're ready. It is recommended that you purchase these. According to historical evidence, gold, equities, and oil will reach their peak before plunging into recession.

Even Warren Buffet is interested in purchasing a gold mining firm.

I also don't know why I like to trade gold.
At first, I traded bitcoin, then I switched to gold. I hear people say that gold is very volatile and difficult to trade. But maybe like love, sometimes know how to explain.

Even Warren Buffet is interested in purchasing a gold mining firm.
Warren Buffett is known for investing in companies with a strong competitive advantage and low cost of production. He may look for a gold mining firm with a solid production cost structure, that can make a profit even if gold prices fall.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.