What's new

General how you improved your trading

is there anyone who can explain what helped them go from being unprofitable to being profitable?
QUIT LISTENING TO EVEYONE!!! You have to be a robot this is a game of printing out price, so watch the price action and the IPDA will deliver the price to us every time...
It was a struggle to continue to be "the student" and continue to watch something else and try another method or take someone else's advise but then I started to begin to listen to myself, begin to shut out the outside noise and do my way and I was from blew accounts to BLUE ACCOUNTS>> But it also takes A LOT OF MENTAL STENGTH to be able to withstand the SAME THING OVER & OVER,, it is going to be the question "How good are you at spotting what works for you"?

I hope that helps- I could go on and on for hours with this topic, I have been in the game since 2016 & I have been on the roller coaster with forex until I cut that noise out and started to do what I knew.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.