What's new

Profitable EA I HAVE OVER 150 ROBOTS TO SHARE.. JUST NAME IT..

2.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Davidsulay

BUT IM TIRED OF JUST SHARING ROBOTS AND GETTING NOTING IN RETURN BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A ROBOT PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT SO EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRADE.. THIS TREND IS CALLED ROBOT TRADING NOT ROBOT FREEBIE.. SO LETS JUST BE FARE..

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT.. AND THEN ASK ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. IF I DONT HAVE IT I WILL PROVIDE SOMETHING Similar OR PROFITABLE. THANK YOU..

Attachments

• bot.jpg
    bot.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 28
try this, time frame recomanded m5 wiht use USC 10 K per 0.01 Lot

Attachments

• EA - Budak Ubat v1.51.ex4
    36 KB · Views: 36
BUT IM TIRED OF JUST SHARING ROBOTS AND GETTING NOTING IN RETURN BEFORE YOU ASK FOR A ROBOT PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT SO EVERYONE CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS TRADE.. THIS TREND IS CALLED ROBOT TRADING NOT ROBOT FREEBIE.. SO LETS JUST BE FARE..

PLEASE SHARE YOUR MOST PROFITABLE ROBOT.. AND THEN ASK ME FOR WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR. IF I DONT HAVE IT I WILL PROVIDE SOMETHING Similar OR PROFITABLE. THANK YOU..
Davidsulay
Thank you so much for what you doing is absolutly great and God blessed you with that , to all of us be some how profitable
I am new on this group , I just sign in today , so I'm looking how this forum works
so for the EA you have and there are so many , they real ones (originals and they work) you know there are people selling or sharing also , but then there're a crap, you by this bots to the sellers
or how it works?
due the title of this post I am trying to find a EA who can trade Gold (at least the settings are only for gold as everyone knows gold is very volatile)
I search for some , but I am lost with so many :cautious: can you mention some , please?
Recently I check "goldme" have you eard this EA?
Thank in advance for your time and I appreciate your help or some one

i have idea from gold any one need that let me know i have purchased it in 45$
Hi I just reply few minutes ago
I'm new on this Forum , I am looking for a EA to trade gold but at least one we can trust and have good strategy
if you can help
Thanks in advance

Hi. One hundred and fifty? That's quite a number. If you don't mind sharing the most profitable one. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.