What's new

I lost $400 I grew from $40

Dkaizer

I took a very long break after losing my fortune to boom and crash. To this end I started researching on how I can come back better and stronger.

Please, this problem can be fixed with good, working and perfect indicator. Please share with an upcoming boomer and crasher.

I took a very long break after losing my fortune to boom and crash. To this end I started researching on how I can come back better and stronger.

Please, this problem can be fixed with good, working and perfect indicator. Please share with an upcoming boomer and crasher.
Greetings Dkaizer .Before I can Help you where do you trade your Boom & Crash ?
I have few indictors that i use for Boom 500 index .And evidently they work. Seriously. Drop me your post then we will talk.RegardsOk hand

Sorry about the lost. Do a proper research, develop a strategy and adhere to it

Greetings Dkaizer .Before I can Help you where do you trade your Boom & Crash ?
I have few indictors that i use for Boom 500 index .And evidently they work. Seriously. Drop me your post then we will talk.RegardsOk hand
I trade broom and crash on binary.com
Please, any help will be highly welcomed because a longer break is doing me now harm than good.

Please help me with your strategy or indicator.

Sometimes, it's not about the indicator or trading system. Your trading psychology has to be top notch coupled with discipline and not to forget the most important, "risk management".

for boom and crashe, it is necessary to identify areas of support and resistance, accompanied by a stop lost. For the boom you buy the supports and the Crash you sell the residences, it is the strategy that I use me and it is profitable, thank you for testing (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

This is the strategy I use, it is profitable, thank you for your test

Your trading psychology must be top-notch, coupled with discipline, don't forget the most important "risk management".

In trading there is problem that if we lose we lose more what we earn , so we need to cut our losses first .so that what ever you have earned can't be lost.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.