What's new

3 Days got 100%, 1 day lost 200%, Please have a comments who experienced it.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
It was a spirit and passion then fall like being hit by volcanos, We have been feeling the sweet then bleeding much after.

Guys learn how the fx markets REALLY works....fx is not like the stock markets...it is like an AUCTION process...prices can keep going up up and away bur WITHOUT A SINGLE TRANSCATION having taken place,,,so the idea is to get in near major levels of support / resistance and ride the trend :love:

This looks interesting can you explain it to me please
I am sure you understand the word Auction so for e.g. lets just say you want to sell your car in an auction proess...so the bidder says 20,000$....someone raises their hand and says 25k and another one says 35k---40k and so on....so lets just assume price is now at 65k....now if you observed, price was at 20k moments ago and now at 65k...the prices have gone up but THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE TRANSACTION that took place between buyers and sellers (you) ...this is what fx trading is...The only difference is this process is in between the 17 or so TIER1 BANKS..now compare this with the process in the stock markets..for shares of APPLE to climb from 170$ to 171$, THERE IS A PHYSICAL/ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION...meaning there was a buyer who BOUGHT at 171...not the same like FX meaning no txn but prices climbed.... i am reluctant to use the word RIGGED.

So in a nutshell, you track the liquidity direction meaning which side of the price is it lesser and then look for trades near major levels....today i was helped by the BOE nad ECB announcements so you can see the pips earned on my account in the attached image

Attachments

• wanee2.PNG
    wanee2.PNG
    506.3 KB · Views: 33
I am sure you understand the word Auction so for e.g. lets just say you want to sell your car in an auction proess...so the bidder says 20,000$....someone raises their hand and says 25k and another one says 35k---40k and so on....so lets just assume price is now at 65k....now if you observed, price was at 20k moments ago and now at 65k...the prices have gone up but THERE WAS NOT A SINGLE TRANSACTION that took place between buyers and sellers (you) ...this is what fx trading is...The only difference is this process is in between the 17 or so TIER1 BANKS..now compare this with the process in the stock markets..for shares of APPLE to climb from 170$ to 171$, THERE IS A PHYSICAL/ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION...meaning there was a buyer who BOUGHT at 171...not the same like FX meaning no txn but prices climbed.... i am reluctant to use the word RIGGED.

So in a nutshell, you track the liquidity direction meaning which side of the price is it lesser and then look for trades near major levels....today i was helped by the BOE nad ECB announcements so you can see the pips earned on my account in the attached image
Hi daily69 , very good explanation . what is arrow indicator in picture, can you share plz

you may need to backtest your strategy whether it blown accounts too often. Even you take out the initial deposit after 100% gain, it does not help if it failed too many times ad you need to put extra capital to sustain.

is that an adviser? if you can share, please, I can share mine on the day, it makes 100%, but it can also drain everything, it trades 50-100% in a week, taking into account the drain, it happens and everything is 300-400%, it all depends on the trend!

what EA do you use ? made a lot of money

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.