What's new

I got scammed too, it be like that

Canon

Desperate times call for desperate measures but when you meet up with untrustworthy individuals who prey on that above statement you are royally f*¢k€d. I got someone to manage an account for me since I thought I was preoccupied, fully funded over leveraged, we made progress and I was convinced that we were going to have a good time not knowing that I had given him access to the brokers dashboard, he managed to log in and made a transaction on my behalf and took off he was nowhere to be found.
The depression I went through??? Don't ask. The silver lining behind that was I finally got off my a$$ put in the hours for my own benefit and know how. The lil knowledge I now have is something I have adapted to suit my trading goals and the type of trader I know have become

Yo thanks for sharing your story, they say things happen for a reason. Im glad you find the silver lining in your situation.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.