What's new

I think I’m being scammed by my broker

RevBilli

Hey guys, I’m working with a forex broker, I was having really good profits, then I talked with my personal advisor about withdraw a little part of the benefits but he argues a lot with me, now he says I don’t know how to trade, I still say I want to whitdraw, he then made me invest in copper and now my account is 0…

The name of the broker is CIBFX

Is possible that I’m being scammed? How can I recover that??? Plus I cannot contact them anymore when at the beginning we would talk almost everyday

Please help

Hey guys, I’m working with a forex broker, I was having really good profits, then I talked with my personal advisor about withdraw a little part of the benefits but he argues a lot with me, now he says I don’t know how to trade, I still say I want to whitdraw, he then made me invest in copper and now my account is 0…

The name of the broker is CIBFX

Is possible that I’m being scammed? How can I recover that??? Plus I cannot contact them anymore when at the beginning we would talk almost everyday

Please help
Always use famous and regulated broker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.