What's new

What got you into forex?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ratfooshi

Mine is I met some people at a party who don't really go out and they reached out to me two weeks later. We hopped on a call and they were in a marble lit mansion. I went through the IM Academy and met some cool people but it really wasn't for me. Started trading solo from Youtube University. I'm curious on everyone's stories.

I used to matched bet and then from there became interested in the betting exchanges which can be traded. From there I moved over to forex as the number of moving parts interested me more.

24/5 Market and that it is so liquid on major pairs. There are alot of strategies that can work, but I enjoy trading a variety to give myself the best possible chance to be in the green

What got me into forex is free internet service given to me so I did alot of online Job research and later stick to forex

Mine is I met some people at a party who don't really go out and they reached out to me two weeks later. We hopped on a call and they were in a marble lit mansion. I went through the IM Academy and met some cool people but it really wasn't for me. Started trading solo from Youtube University. I'm curious on everyone's stories.
4 me, i lost my job , started looking online ways to make money. Forex was ne of those that came up. i looked into it and saw the possibilities. That is how i got in

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.