What's new

This is all Ive got to say about EAs.

Stifler1026

Started out trading FX discretionary but wasn't good at all, so after 2 years I got into Algotrading which is easier in the Futures market as there is no price deviations between the Brokers, so I made the transition.

if you are developing trading strategies manually it takes 100+ attemps to find one profitable strategy tho and this Strategy will fail at some point in the future, as all strategies will. So the only way to stay alive is continously develop new strategies and add them to the Portfolio.

If you are doing all this manually you'll be working forever so the key is to automate the whole process, which I just did.

Algos don't need to be super complicated, but I find that most of the time the stuff that works is easy to express in words, but not AS easy to code (like not in one line only)

To provide one example of an Entry I used for example counted the amount of red & blue candles in the past x bars, if there were more red bars the algo would go long and vice versa. Of course this is only the leading filter, you also need a trigger there. Volume is pretty good for that, but ofc isn't as helpful if you trade Forex as you don't get to see the Volume of the whole Market

So you mean scalping? Earn in short time? I am trading with Infinox and doing scalping, but Infinox cancel my profit, so I just waste my time if I am trading with Infinox anymore, I want to find another broker! You guys can suggest me what broker is better, now I can not withdraw my money from Infinox

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.