What's new

I got the golden road blueprint indicator, what's the best time frame and the currencies to use it on?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

spiritfenrir

I installed the golden road blueprint and it seems to be giving good signals here and there but not all signals are wins thats forex yeah, my question is, whats the best currency pairs to use it on?

spiritfenrir

Hello, Here is the indicator. It does have a manual as well so yes, let me know how far it works and where and which time frame is the best.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Have anyone got the eimie indicator been looking for it General Discussions 0
M Profitable EA The real Prophetic EA and files I got Trading Systems and Strategies 5
M Profitable EA Here is the almighty AMG EA.. if anyone is in need of it then ..here ..if you got a question ask here mandlamlamuli220@gmail.com Trading Systems and Strategies 11
S Got a very good EA that trade gold Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 13
S Help, ive got a Belly system robot but i dont know how to use it Trading Systems and Strategies 2
Diyeve I got this EA but didn't try it can someone text it waiting for review Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Has anyone got tradewhileisleep.com Hedgehog HH500 Pro EA (locked or unlocked etc) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: Has USD Bounce Got Legs? Where Are The Trading Opportunities? SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0
G Golden-Turtle-forex.zip Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G Golden Triangle Trading (1).rar Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K INDICATOR GOLDEN LINE General Discussions 6
H Golden Print Indicator : Any Pair Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R GOLDEN BUY SELL SIGNAL 100% NO REPAINT Forex Indicators and Tools 1
M The Golden Axe Strategy Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M Profitable EA Fibonacci golden zone indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M Golden Line V3 another indicator for beginners, very assertive Binary Options Brokers Discussions 4
K Any ideas for success using golden line v4? Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Giap Golden Road Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
M Can anyone share Golden Line Version 4 indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
osazemeu Golden Line v3 scalp expert Trading Systems and Strategies 2
G GOLDEN FOREX LINE EA.UNLIMITED Trading Systems and Strategies 3
D Indicator Fibonacci Golden Zone Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 9
Z GOLDEN SCALPER - Safe scalping EA Trading Systems and Strategies 44
D Strategy Golden LineV4 2020 (Swing / Scalping indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 34
K Does anyone have "Original Golden Clover EA" to share? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
A Golden scalper Pro Forex trader Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
R Fibonacci-Golden-Zone Interactive Forex Trading 3
F Golden Line indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
R Fibonacci Golden Zone Indicator – [Cost $99] – Free Full Version MetaTrader 0
godfreychege Golden Turtle forex system Forex Indicators and Tools 7
O Suggestion 7,8. The Golden Entry Strategy (Final Step) Forex Education 0
X Profitable EA Golden Pips EA (November 2019 update) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 9
3.I.O Profitable EA GOLDEN HIGHWAY signal profit 543% in 24 days !!! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 18
X Fibonacci Golden Zone MT4 indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
R Strategy Golden Turtle forex system2 Forex Indicators and Tools 9