What's new

Profitable EA GOLDEN HIGHWAY signal profit 543% in 24 days !!!

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

3.I.O

Most of trades are through EA - connected on VPS. The trigger signal strategy supported by 5 hidden indicators , but mainly based on breakthrough reversal.
Some days will be 1-2 Open position, some days 10-15...Most trades closed within 2 days (90% of trades closed within 6 hours!) .
The money management is very important. I recommend (of course) the same deposit size as mine , the same broker and the same server...but you can choose whatever you want...slightly different results but ...
I will add some deposit every week , mostly Mondays afternoon but I will avoid to do it with Open Position(s) .That will increase starting lot as well.
Max trading pairs at the same moment : 5, but trading on 28 major and minor
currency pairs + Gold
No withdrawals in close future (maybe after 100 000 GBP account size).
No FIFO rules , no hedging and very passive Martingale strategy.Leverage min 1:500

Screenshot (272).png Screenshot (273).png Screenshot (274).png

Most of trades are through EA - connected on VPS. The trigger signal strategy supported by 5 hidden indicators , but mainly based on breakthrough reversal.
Some days will be 1-2 Open position, some days 10-15...Most trades closed within 2 days (90% of trades closed within 6 hours!) .
The money management is very important. I recommend (of course) the same deposit size as mine , the same broker and the same server...but you can choose whatever you want...slightly different results but ...
I will add some deposit every week , mostly Mondays afternoon but I will avoid to do it with Open Position(s) .That will increase starting lot as well.
currency pairs + Gold
No FIFO rules , no hedging and very passive Martingale strategy.Leverage min 1:500

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/624558
https://www.signalstart.com/analysis/golden-highway/62747

https://www.zulutrade.com/trader/390240/trading

View attachment 2881 View attachment 2882 View attachment 2883
MQL site shows that this account isn't very reliable. How old is this account if I may ask?

Stay Away he is charging $60. There are excellent signals you can copy rather than this Signal and wipe out your money.

MQL site shows that this account isn't very reliable. How old is this account if I may ask?
Thanks Glian many scammers out there to make money by fraud means.
Stay Away he is charging $60. There are excellent signals you can copy rather than this Signal and wipe out your money.
can anyone share a profitable free EA please
much better if you stay away from this, there are a lot better free EA than this.
Dear haters and smart guys!
Yes , this signal is based on free EA(s) and ....I have never denied (so..I am not scammer)
Why I charge monthly fees to copy my signal?! Because ,I did set up , i've tested it , and I will control it as well ( updating it by new trading condition and balance of account)l ...you are not buying or rent EA s, you are charged for copying WHOLE signal service.
Yes, you can search by yourself , and do all what I did and save money!
I charge 60 USD or more or less (depends of what signal platform you use) as the same platform deduct 1/3 from that + waiting time (6 weeks) + withdrawal fees+ exchange currency fees...I will get ,after 2 months, just a half of what you paid
So...Good luck guys , I have few more signals on right now ! Kurwiszon EA is top one (I paused it through festive period) but it work is based on different EAs) https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/667260
P.S. Sorry for late response as this web site ended in my email account SCAM folder

currency pairs + Gold

sound like greatz eaOk hand

currency pairs + Gold

Thank you for sharing your results. I'm learning a lot from this site.

Its a scam, he is using the EA which is available in this forum for free.
you are a scamer as you use someone's picture as yours ...yes that's scam! I promote my own signal ,...and it is not a scam!:cautious:

you are a scamer as you use someone's picture as yours ...yes that's scam! I promote my own signal ,...and it is not a scam!:cautious:
I have to agree with the OP on this. The picture used is found on 2 websites under different names. First you have : Olivia Fischer on Pinterest
Second : Olga Katy Sheva on Listal

And no-one is based in Australia

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.