What's new

ORION EA a few days on account (minimum 2500 balance on account)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

augusto70

ORION OPEN GRID ORDERS, no martingale. author: CoreFX EA © 2016, www.corefx-ea.com - the expert is no longer on sale, I am checking if it is feasible to use it in a real account the manufacturer had guaranteed a profit (always for those who have that minimum balance) 600% per month - the technique is more or less the one used by many similar experts, only this seems really better than bd-profit, which I had purchased several years ago but then had created problems for me in order management. This is scalping, pending order grids are opened and the robot has just arrived a minimum of profit on an order, puts the door lock on it, thus blocking the profit these 300 euros made them in 2 days

Attachments

• ORION EA Scalper.ex4
    34 KB · Views: 44
ORION OPEN GRID ORDERS, no martingale. author: CoreFX EA © 2016, www.corefx-ea.com - the expert is no longer on sale, I am checking if it is feasible to use it in a real account the manufacturer had guaranteed a profit (always for those who have that minimum balance) 600% per month - the technique is more or less the one used by many similar experts, only this seems really better than bd-profit, which I had purchased several years ago but then had created problems for me in order management. This is scalping, pending order grids are opened and the robot has just arrived a minimum of profit on an order, puts the door lock on it, thus blocking the profit these 300 euros made them in 2 days
Are u already tried in real account?sometimes its different result in demo and real or even backtest

I really have very little time in trading, do you suggest to start using EA or improve my strategies?

@augusto70

"pending order grids are opened and the robot has just arrived a minimum of profit on an order, puts the door lock on it, thus blocking the profit these 300 euros made them in 2 days " , Hi are you referring to the Orion Scalper EA you attached have a limitation of EUR300 profit and the EA will stop functioning?

Careful with this EA. It's always only Buy mode and has Martigangle Strategy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.