What's new

Report I WOULD LIKE TO ASK IF THERE IS ANY BETTER PLATFORM THAN METATRADER OUT THERE

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Panashefloyd

I am tired of using metatrader and I am looking to invest in a new trading platform that is easier and less confusing, many brokers have their own platform but I really time we find some other platforms

The best platform in my opinion is SierraChart. You can configure almost everything, it is complete and you will not need to go search for anything outside of it, though it supports C++ language so there are developer that shares stuffs if in the rare case you miss something. It's not free but it's pretty cheap.
Another very good platform is NinjaTrader.

I am tired of using metatrader and I am looking to invest in a new trading platform that is easier and less confusing, many brokers have their own platform but I really time we find some other platforms

I don't think you'll be able to get anything better than MetaTrader

There is also TradeStation which I think is good for manually backtesting

The best platform in my opinion is SierraChart. You can configure almost everything, it is complete and you will not need to go search for anything outside of it, though it supports C++ language so there are developer that shares stuffs if in the rare case you miss something. It's not free but it's pretty cheap.
Another very good platform is NinjaTrader.
i agree. it is a very useful option over metatrader

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.