What's new

I'm thinking of changing my broker, is it advisable Fam ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aramidey

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.

whip.pip

IC Markets are not as how they are, i use to trade with them at first the spreads and execution was good and good customer support but as i started trading it went from good to worst so i moved to FP Marktes.

CanonW

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.
IF you find your broker is not useful or helpful then its time to move to another broker its okay to keep changing broker till you find a suitable one for you.

Bernado.jacob

Its your choice man, if you don't like your broker or if their seem like a fake broker it is good to change from one broker to another broker.

But its because you do not see any profit check properly if its because of your broker or it is because of your trading skill. Have a valid reason on why your jumping to another broker.

k9898

I use oanda, they have reasonable spread (except in news), no minimum account and you can buy microlots and even smaller. There's some slippage that can get pretty infuriating and sometimes you see clearly the price crossing your TP and if it was close it doesn't trigger and that drives pretty mad but those are the only problems I've seen so far.

Wsheks

Hello, i too us IC market and i really love them, they don't manipulate prices like other brokers do. They also offer ECN account with very little commissions.
I would definitely recommend them.

legolas_aims

there is FXTM which is good interms of deposit and withdrawal, but the spread may get high on high volatility times, I use "keytomarkets" which is pretty good.

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

mukamu

Have you tried Tickmill broker ? Their Pro account have fast execution and deposit and withdrawal using online payment is also quite fast

I have tried XM broker but, their spread is quite wide

Bennington

IF your are not able to gain anything from the broker and if your feel its a scam broker that it is a good idea in changing your current broker. But choosing a broker is going to be task to complete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Trading Mastery using First Principles thinking Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S When losing u start thinking forex is a scam General Discussions 2
T Thinking of shorting us stocks Stocks and Indexes 1
KodyAllan General I’m thinking to trade crypto CFDs with FPMarkets – does anyone else have experience of them? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 4
M Foreign exchange is the process of changing one currency MetaTrader 1
Albahri65 Suggestion Changing The Template Automatically Based on Day and Time Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
X Indicator Life changing Indicator System Forex Indicators and Tools 0
P Forex News USD: Changing Our Fed Call To 3 Hikes Next Year - Nomura Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News GBP: A Buy On Dips; Changing Our BoE Call To A Nov Hike - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Changing Our Fed Call To On-Hold For Rest Of 2017 - BNPP Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR: The Times Are Changing For ECB; What's Next For EUR/USD? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News CAD: A Game-Changing Month For CAD; What's Next? - ING Interactive Forex Trading 0
M Is Forex a life changing business? General Discussions 27
T Best broker for a beginner? General Discussions 5
C which is the best broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G What is the best broker in your opinion? General Discussions 3
M Suggestion Best BTCUSD Broker except FXWonder Forex Broker Reviews 0
I Is hot forex a good broker or what are the best broker for beginners with educational courses and study material? Hot Forex Broker Reviews 0
G General Best Broker for you guys? Trading Systems and Strategies 3
S please suggest a good broker General Discussions 10
F General What is the best broker? General Discussions 3
V Forex broker killer robot Trading Systems and Strategies 0
V Papperstone is a good broker. Pepperstone Broker Reviews 0
S General Broker recommendation Binary Options Brokers Discussions 0
@ Robot for trading live account any broker Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D Suggestion I need a suggestion about deriv broker Trading Systems and Strategies 0
G BEST FUTURES TRADING BROKER?? General Discussions 0
T No other broker I know like Deriv.com Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K Scam Alert Axes.co broker is a scam Scam Alerts 1
C Forex News Jp markets was another broker i used Forex Broker Reviews 0
A TickMill opinions - looking for a new broker, but worried about their poor reviews Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
S My EA has been blocked by this broker IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
F Forex broker (XM broker) review Forex Broker Reviews 0
J This the best broker for people out of USA IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
A Which forex broker is offering tradable bonus? General Discussions 6
R which stock broker do you use Stocks and Indexes 5
G Which broker do you recommend for the lowest spread? General Discussions 5
W Choosing a good broker for your forex experience General Discussions 11
S Suggestion Which is best forex broker for USA? General Discussions 2
X General Reviews regarding ic broker IC Markets Broker Reviews 3
X Suggestion Regarding good broker for trading General Discussions 2
D Is exness a good broker? Forex Broker Reviews 5
D Is deriv a good broker or not? Forex Broker Reviews 0
O Which broker is best for Trading volatility ? Forex Broker Reviews 0
M broker with low spread, commission and fees ? MetaTrader 0
S The Best Forex broker reviews Forex Broker Reviews 3
S Scam Alert Binary option broker scmers Binary Options and Futures 0
M Please help me to find the best broker Forex Broker Reviews 1
N General Older broker are reliable compared to new brokers General Discussions 7
W IcMarkets broker and forex IC Markets Broker Reviews 3