What's new

Thinking of shorting us stocks

Of course not. your talking about the world economy here. not to be egoistical but if America's economy goes down the world feels it. even worse than america that is a fact. however, I do not see this as a time to jump ships, i see this as a time to invest more while stocks drop. I would not fear the fake fear and hype. It will come and go. and it will return normal. I just advise you to sell stocks you think the economy will not make it LONG TERM not short term. many companies will continue to move on. some that are smaller and really needed that income now are going to be hurting if not fall. those are the ones I would stay away from. but as far as long standing businesses and their stocks dropped thats an investment soon as this thing blows over their stocks and income will go back up. as it always has. unless we get rid of the international dyansty bankers and move into public banking by the people. that would be the biggest change. I dont know how that would even affect the world. But I dont see it happening soon in america. but a lot of people want it. we all know central banking system is a crock of beep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.